A Story of Indecision and Frivolous Spending

Yes. I had to enlarge the 4-holes on the winch fairlead mount, and the bumper itself, where the winch mounts too.

I bolted the bumper and hoop onto the Jeep first, then I bolted the winch fairlead mount on to the bumper next. This held the bumper in place while I enlarged the 4 winch mounting holes.

It worked out great, because the winch went on without a fuss afterwards.

These photos were taken before I bolted everything up.

I just want to say that I am damn impressed with this bumper. Not only is it nearly weightless, but the craftsmanship and fit on this thing are absolutely superb.

View attachment 67624View attachment 67625

I think that’ll look better than the JCR, damn, I think I do like that winch guard

I think that’ll look better than the JCR, damn, I think I do like that winch guard

I really, really like the look of it too. I also got the recovery hooks with it, as well as the light tabs. I'll probably get another pair of Vision X lights like I sold you to mount to it.

Reactions: tomtaylz
I really, really like the look of it too. I also got the recovery hooks with it, as well as the light tabs. I'll probably get another pair of Vision X lights like I sold you to mount to it.

They fit well hah I just painted my light tabs and hooks this past weekend :).

I’ll wait to see it PCd and then decide if I buy that winch mount hah.

Me too! I’m going to go to the PC place tomorrow and find out what they charge for rush jobs.

Here's mine PC'd in satin black.
IMG_20181119_181321.jpg

Yes. I had to enlarge the 4-holes on the winch fairlead mount, and the bumper itself, where the winch mounts too.

I bolted the bumper and hoop onto the Jeep first, then I bolted the winch fairlead mount on to the bumper next. This held the bumper in place while I enlarged the 4 winch mounting holes.

It worked out great, because the winch went on without a fuss afterwards.

These photos were taken before I bolted everything up.

I just want to say that I am damn impressed with this bumper. Not only is it nearly weightless, but the craftsmanship and fit on this thing are absolutely superb.

View attachment 67624View attachment 67625

That's a damned good looking bumper. For the first time, I have bumper envy. I may have to budget for this next year.