A Story of Indecision and Frivolous Spending

Look at that! Even has Duratracs on it! Looks like the flares will need freshened up. I did a quick CL search yesterday and I can't find any Rubi's under $16K. Only 2 for sale in my vicinity.

Last edited:
Look at that! Even has Duratracs on it! Looks like the flares will need freshened up. I did a quick CL search yesterday and I can't find any Rubi's under &16K. Only 2 for sale in my vicinity.

I paid 17k for this one. The flares need a refresh, so I bought a set of brand new Rubicon flares from the dealer that I have to install.

Those aren’t Duratracs though. They are Goodyear Wrangler M/Ts.

Wow... you’re right, I’m wrong. I don’t know how I got the two confused. Well that’s welcome news! I didn’t bother checking to see what size they are. Guess I’ll have to check when I pick it up this week. I want to say they are 30” though.

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
The rear looked ok, but yea hard to say.

I never trust East Coast vehicle’s or anything in the salt belt regions. Well, not without seeing the frame up close and personal.

That one looks nice though. I refused to buy one without an auto and a hardtop, so I was happy this one had both.