A Simple Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the front end all finished up, new nut plates and all.

View attachment 194936
They look so good in their stock form. I went out with a girl a few weeks ago and she didn’t even realize mine was lifted until I took her out for a ride. I like the surprise factor when people actually see it in action vs. sitting there.

I also like that idea with the springs and spacers. Had the stock springs been on mine when I bought it I might have gone that route as well.

Reactions: Chris
Is that daylight in the middle of the tubes at the collector?

That’s my flash 😉

Those new Fox 38s are killer!! Love mine on my Pivot Firebird. Cant wait to get my hands on a Kenevo. How are you liking the levo?

Absolutely loving the Levo! It’s so much fun! Do you have a Kenevo in order?

I have the the DPX2 rear shock so these should pair nicely with it. I am just waiting on a star nut tool to get here so I can install the forks. This bike is so much fun though, let me tell you.

That’s my flash 😉

Absolutely loving the Levo! It’s so much fun! Do you have a Kenevo in order?

I have the the DPX2 rear shock so these should pair nicely with it. I am just waiting on a star nut tool to get here so I can install the forks. This bike is so much fun though, let me tell you.
Oh yeah, they are a blast. I haven’t ordered one yet. I have a pivot shuttle and can’t wait to try out the new kenevo.
That 38 will go really nicely with your dpx2!

Reactions: Chris
Oh yeah, they are a blast. I haven’t ordered one yet. I have a pivot shuttle and can’t wait to try out the new kenevo.
That 38 will go really nicely with your dpx2!

Yep, everyone rips on EMTBs until they actually ride one, at which point you realize how awesome they are.

Reactions: Apparition
Status
Not open for further replies.