Proper backspacing for 15x10 33x12.5s?

99Sahara

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, and my question is what is the minimum backspacing I need to run a 15x10 33x12.5r15 tire at full flex. I have 3.75" bs on my wheels with this exact setup, got them for cheap, with they clear at full flex? I am currently running 2.5" lift and 1.25" body lift.

If I will rub can I just fix my problem with steering stop washers?

Any input in appreciated!

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, and my question is what is the minimum backspacing I need to run a 15x10 33x12.5r15 tire at full flex. I have 3.75" bs on my wheels with this exact setup, got them for cheap, with they clear at full flex? I am currently running 2.5" lift and 1.25" body lift.

If I will rub can I just fix my problem with steering stop washers?

Any input in appreciated!
That’s a lot of BS for a 10” wheel. Your tires must be sticking way out beyond the flares. Usually a good BS for a 10” wheel on a TJ is more around 5.5”.

As far as your rubbing at full flex question, you have to cycle your suspension to know how much bumpstop you need to not rub. No, steering stop washers won’t gelp. You need the right bumpstop. Here’s a thread on how to cycle your suspension and set bump

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/how-to-set-your-bump-stop-on-a-jeep-wrangler-tj.2474/

I run 2” bump stop with same SL and BL as you, but your shocks, trackbars, et al may differ from mine