PSA for men (uh-huh)

"Over the years the average male erection went from 4.8 inches/12.1cm to 6 inches/15.24cm."

I stand by my previous statements that someone out there has a terrible job. I'll dig ditches before being "the ruler guy". What do you put on a resume, and what skills translate? :unsure: :LOL:

Now I think everyone should state how old they are. ;)

"Over the years the average male erection went from 4.8 inches/12.1cm to 6 inches/15.24cm."

I stand by my previous statements that someone out there has a terrible job. I'll dig ditches before being "the ruler guy". What do you put on a resume, and what skills translate? :unsure: :LOL:

Now I think everyone should state how old they are. ;)

In Metric or SAE?

Ok can I make a serious comment relayed to the original post? I think it's all of the steroids that is in our meat especially chicken

interesting thought.. i didn't read the article but is this a worldwide observation or US only? perhaps different regions are experiencing different results..

interesting thought.. i didn't read the article but is this a worldwide observation or US only? perhaps different regions are experiencing different results..

Here's the thing and please don't judge me..but have you noticed the large jugs on girls these days? When I was in high school big tits were abnormal (but welcomed) and now it seems like small tits are the minority..why is that? Hormones or steroids in our food

Here's the thing and please don't judge me..but have you noticed the large jugs on girls these days? When I was in high school big tits were abnormal (but welcomed) and now it seems like small tits are the minority..why is that? Hormones or steroids in our food

zero judgement, i'm a fan of the current builds :ROFLMAO:

That was an annoying read. They couldn't just put the whole article on one page? Seemed like a sociological experiment: 'How many times can we get them to click if we tell them their penis may be larger?'

We're supposed to measure starting at the taint right? That's where my numbers come from...

Ok can I make a serious comment related to the original post? I think it's all of the steroids that is in our meat especially chicken

I'm in 100% agreement... I have long believed that growth hormone use the animals we consume whether it be meat or dairy has caused the earlier onset of puberty contributing to the larger breasted girls at younger ages...

That was an annoying read. They couldn't just put the whole article on one page? Seemed like a sociological experiment: 'How many times can we get them to click if we tell them their penis may be larger?'

We're supposed to measure starting at the taint right? That's where my numbers come from...

I 100% agree. It annoys the hell out of me, and it seems to happens all the time. Anymore, if I see it set-up where the subject shows it's got 20-something images/pages to it, I just dismiss it, and move onto something else. This one I posted due to the somewhat humorous subject matter, and knowing what this bunch would do with it. ;)