Pulsation Damper

Jeep R/T

Has anyone been able to find the two orings that are specific to the pulsation damper that is on a 4.0 fuel rail , which seems to be a problematic leak area .

Only way to get them is through a Jeep dealer by purchasing a complete fuel rail , just for two orings ?

Has anyone been able to find the two orings that are specific to the pulsation damper that is on a 4.0 fuel rail , which seems to be a problematic leak area .

Only way to get them is through a Jeep dealer by purchasing a complete fuel rail , just for two orings ?

Being as though they are just o-rings, you should be able to take them to any auto part store and match them up to a generic replacement o-ring of the same size. That's what I would do!

Parts Stores had nothing like them, one is round and one is square cut, these are high pressure for fuel .

Regular orings won't work, Jeep says it's not serviceable

It's only a snap ring to remove and it pops out

I had my fuel rail powder coated and wanted to replace the orings before reinstalling the fuel rail after a few upgrades.

20130419_231458.jpg

Hmmm, they sell high pressure fuel o-rings at the auto part store in tons of different sizes. At least my auto part store sells them...