Not as pricey either! ;)

But, stickers!!!!

21C7976E-D3D3-4932-AA6B-8A5EB0274157.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Irun and Wildman
But my brother in Christ, have you heard about cutting brakes?

Hey!!!! I was getting there you jumped the line brother. 10x hail hydraulics and 30 e-brake pulls for your penance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NashvilleTJ
Lol. I used to drive fire trucks and ambulances. The ambulances were built on Chevy 3500 platforms. I shit you not the fire trucks could turn around in smaller spaces than the ambulances. That's the lake of eternal turning.

• Haha
Reactions: B00mb00m
I made a call to RPM steering, and talked at length to the owner Don senior. I needed a drag link that connects to the JL knuckles on the axle side, and a TJ pitman arm on the other.. Super cool dude that knew everything about my project, apparently he already follows me on Instagram and is in the process of finishing up his own LJ so he had lots of advice on the setup. After multiple conversations across a few days, I ordered a custom drag length that will fit a flat TJ pitman arm, tapered for JK end links on the steering box side, and a high steer 2.5 ton JL stye link on the knuckle side. Along with a 2.5 ton tie rod, all in solid aluminum. Should be sweet.

I made a call to RPM steering, and talked at length to the owner Don senior. I needed a drag link that connects to the JL knuckles on the axle side, and a TJ pitman arm on the other.. Super cool dude that knew everything about my project, apparently he already follows me on Instagram and is in the process of finishing up his own LJ so he had lots of advice on the setup. After multiple conversations across a few days, I ordered a custom drag length that will fit a flat TJ pitman arm, tapered for JK end links on the steering box side, and a high steer 2.5 ton JL stye link on the knuckle side. Along with a 2.5 ton tie rod, all in solid aluminum. Should be sweet.

They make badass stuff. I’m curious to know more about their TJ/LJ suspension their working on but don’t really like the belly pan style setups.

They make badass stuff. I’m curious to know more about their TJ/LJ suspension their working on but don’t really like the belly pan style setups.

The belly pan stuff is fine. For every dude that's moans about how much they suck, because "geometry". I see ten of them running 37's or 40's on all of the hardest trails they can find, having a fucking blast... isn't that the point, having fun? There probably some section is trail somewhere they can't run because it's "where it matters" won't let them get through. Because "if you know, you know" and all that other elitist bull shit. But they are still having fun.

The belly pan stuff is fine. For every dude that's moans about how much they suck, because "geometry". I see ten of them running 37's or 40's on all of the hardest trails they can find, having a fucking blast... isn't that the point, having fun? There probably some section is trail somewhere they can't run because it's "where it matters" won't let them get through. Because "if you know, you know" and all that other elitist bull shit. But they are still having fun.

That’s not as much my issue but it puts your whole belly clearance about 2 inches lower than with a skid and link mounts separate. Being on 35s I want all the help I can get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Irun and kmas0n