Leather interior
8.4” Uconnect headunit w/ the Apline speakers
Heated seats
Heated steering wheel
LED headlights and taillights
Park assist (dealer ordered...)
Remote start
Remote proximity keyless entry

I shopped with a local dealer here in South Carolina in an effort to find one within 250 miles. Found one about 144 miles away. We made a deal on it and was told they would have it driven to SC within a day after the two dealers agreed on a fair trade. Next day came but no Jeep. The SC dealer wouldnt “ping” the dealer in GA that had it. Wouldnt even pick up the phone to call them. Of course I had to do some homework to find out which dealer had it. Found it online and took my business directly to the dealer that had it, which ended up being one state away in Georgia.

I was in and out under an hour and a half.

This one isnt for me, the girlfriend has been wanting an all white Sahara for years. I will say, it is a pleasure to drive. And I love Jeeps, so I have no issues supporting the brand.
60DBC340-CE90-4D09-A454-BBE816B29C95.jpeg
ECBA68DB-B5CD-41C8-8720-CB2EC9F1BDAB.jpeg
3373B8D8-0AF9-4E4D-B8AE-6D88F11BFC07.jpeg

Very nice! These JL's are growing on me. As soon as Jeep makes an Unlimited 392 Rubicon Sahara model due to a Paramount movie release, I'm buying one!!

Reactions: 5632
Guuuuucci, idc what people say about the JLUs, they are awesome and a step up on the JK. The 8 speed, creature comforts and ability to throw on 37s with a 2 inch lift with the rubicon model, not having to worry about driveline vibes, body lifts ect and still get decent gas mileage is impressive.

Guuuuucci, idc what people say about the JLUs, they are awesome and a step up on the JK. The 8 speed, creature comforts and ability to throw on 37s with a 2 inch lift with the rubicon model, not having to worry about driveline vibes, body lifts ect and still get decent gas mileage is impressive.
the technology is truly impressive, and I cant wait to see what we can do in the future... but my heart still says TJ

Very nice. Congrats on her new ride.
Thanks, I surprised her with it and she absolutely loves it. She really wanted the Rubicon but hated that the interior stuff is threaded with red stitching. Even when choosing the Katzkin leather seat upgrades which replaces the red stitching in the seats with white, all the other stitching remains red...
(Steering wheel leather, parking brake leather, seat leather, etc all utilizes red stitching no matter what exterior color is chosen.)

Very nice! These JL's are growing on me. As soon as Jeep makes an Unlimited 392 Rubicon Sahara model due to a Paramount movie release, I'm buying one!!
So cool to see Fiat deliver on the public’s pleas for a V8 Wrangler. Maybe it will become an additional engine option in the future on more than one Wrangler trim.

Agreed. She wants it lifted and some innov8 G400’s wheels on it.

Congratulations! My wife has an18 jlur & loves it. It’s optioned out like yours except her fender flares are black. 31000 miles on it so far, no issues except the rear defroster wire keeps popping off the glass. Been fixed under warranty every time. I think she averages 17-18 mpg mainly back roads. She wouldn’t give it up for anything. Sorry for the long post.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Congratulations! My wife has an18 jlur & loves it. It’s optioned out like yours except her fender flares are black. 31000 miles on it so far, no issues except the rear defroster wire keeps popping off the glass. Been fixed under warranty every time. I think she averages 17-18 mpg mainly back roads. She wouldn’t give it up for anything. Sorry for the long post.
Thanks. Only 400 miles on it so far and she’s averaging around the same as far as MPG’s go.

Reactions: Robert Sullenger