Put 35s on

Ol' JEB

Just wanted to share my Jeep with the old school polished wheels and 35’s!
15B7CD5A-18B1-4EFD-BFF6-3FE67B36C1D5.jpeg

71B8A6AA-27FA-4262-8DDA-AF31DFBE6402.jpeg

Yeah I have new body mounts and a savvy body lift I am going to put on this week.
Remember to leave a couple body mount bolts loosely threaded in on the other side to hold the body in position while inserting the spacers. Removing all the body mount bolts could let the body slide out of position when being lifted which could absolutely ruin your day.

Remember to leave a couple body mount bolts loosely threaded in on the other side to hold the body in position while inserting the spacers. Removing all the body mount bolts could let the body slide out of position when being lifted which could absolutely ruin your day.
Thanks…I have done a couple of body lifts on different trucks. I always follow that method.

Regeared…brakes are on the list for this summer
Not that I will ever encourage anyone to spend money on a brake kit, but if one has one on the short list, they are raising prices weekly on anything brake related. Rotors for the JK kit are 150 each our cost now. I wouldn't bet on us being able to hold the current prices for very long if such things matter.

Not that I will ever encourage anyone to spend money on a brake kit, but if one has one on the short list, they are raising prices weekly on anything brake related. Rotors for the JK kit are 150 each our cost now. I wouldn't bet on us being able to hold the current prices for very long if such things matter.
Well I have mine already, but I'm curious about the Dana 44 rears your working on....

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Was already near top of list but looks like for sure know how I’ll be spending part of my bonus on.