Put a Jeep in Your Online Dating Profile Now—You'll Get More Messages

Not sure about that, I rocked up to a coffee date with someone who over the phone suggested she was a car enthusiast. She laughed at my Jeep when I rocked up, said my god, do you like to be noticed or what.

That didn't go any further than a quick coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: mgroeger and Chris
I've been married for long enough that I have no idea whether there is any truth to this or not. The article of course caught my eye since I always browse Car and Driver.

All I’m saying is the girls in my age bracket (20s) love my Jeep, and I get comments all the time about if they can get rides in it. Depends on the crowd...but if a girl ever says it’s too tall or too loud....she ain’t the one LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Tranz Zam and Chris
I find the ladies I take out either love it of hate it....most love the idea in the summertime but when winter rolls around not so much.....🥶

I have had a few mention things like does it NOT have central locking..NO, What about electric windows...NO, Automatic lights and wipers...NO. Rear window demister...NO.

I just laugh it off.....tend not take life too seriously, hence the Jeep.

Reactions: StG58 and Chris
I meet a girl once.... at a gas station.... She sort of mocked my F350 sitting on 35's.... she made some comment about some "toy" brand being superior... I laughed & told her I could use "toy's" for my spare tire on my work truck.. but only in an emergency & if she wanted to wheel we could take my CJ or Bronco out for the weekend....

Well 25 years later I'm married to that girl.. my best friend.... my soul mate..... I actually proposed to her at that same location)..... Oh... & she bought the '99 TJ brand new from the dealer that we are rebuilding today...

I don't know about or need the 243% better... I got my ONE... & wouldn't change it...

Not sure about that, I rocked up to a coffee date with someone who over the phone suggested she was a car enthusiast. She laughed at my Jeep when I rocked up, said my god, do you like to be noticed or what.

That didn't go any further than a quick coffee.
You cant just say that and not show us a picture of exhibit A.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
I can 100% say this is true. Back when I was single and on dating apps(early 20s), I would have girls suggest I drive even though they know it's a bad idea to get in a car with a stranger because of the Jeep. Also lent itself to fun long drives after dinner

Reactions: Chris and Kiwi TJ
I can 100% say this is true. Back when I was single and on dating apps(early 20s), I would have girls suggest I drive even though they know it's a bad idea to get in a car with a stranger because of the Jeep. Also lent itself to fun long drives after dinner
That's because Jeep drivers are the friendliest , most trust worthy people out there :sneaky:

I'd say if you are single , stand up and take notice .

A Jeep was my main vehicle from 16- 21 , and my second vehicle at times in my early 20's. Wanting to get noticed was half the reason I drove one . Nobody ever said - want to take a Buick Regal ride? Lord no.

A Jeep ride? Oh yeah. Carry blankets, jackets , whatever . Go anywhere.

Young women want to have fun before they settle down and have children . Arguably a Jeep may be the funnest all around vehicle ever made.

What red blooded American male would not want to drive a vehicle most girls are thrilled to ride in.

A Jeep is like a denim jacket , never out of style . Not too dressy , but never out of style .

When I got my TJ last summer , about 3 guys noticed at church , and about 20 women. "Hey that's what I want !" and so on. Pretty neat.

Back in the day - In my case , most girls probably liked it because they knew if things got weird , they could at least cut there way out through the soft top with a fingernail file .

When I met the first Mrs Willy, I had a new '80 CJ5 for a daily driver. Got married and several years and more kids later, she talked me into trading it in on an extended cab pickup while talking about how she'd always hated it. Two days later, I was kicking myself in the rear for letting it go. Should have traded her in instead. We eventually split up and I was driving a beat up '85 Bronco II when I met the current Mrs Willy. When I mentioned a while back about getting another Jeep, she said go for it. My kind of gal.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ