Put it in 2nd gear and give it everything you got!

Oh shit, that thing dropped down further than I thought it was going to.

Good teamwork though!

Wow! It's important to watch this kind of stuff, even if it is common sense, just to reinforce what not to do. Gas is the last thing you need more of in that situation. That was completely avoidable. I feel bad for that couple...sort of. Know your Jeep

Hahaha! WTF, he could have just cruised across that mud. Wasn't like he was dropping into a deep bog or anything. Rarely is "giving it what ya got" a good idea.:meparto:
X2 :risas3:, It seemed like he was ok, and I'm glad for that. But there was a good bit of stupid going on there. Many lessons to take from that one.

The other takeaway is know your spotters, and if you can trust them. Rubi in this video looked fairly new, wonder how much real experience he had. Oh, and Mud Sucks. ;).

Reactions: StG58
Fat dude in black t-shirt needs to be slapped hard, and repeatedly. He just cost some old inexperienced guy his dream Jeep. And scared the crap out of the guys wife. Maybe there is something that I didn't see in the clip, but that looks a whole lot like a bunch of the roads around here in the winter time, with fewer trees and less brush. Hell, it looks a lot like Willy's driveway before he put the culvert back in. With that being said that was just a whole lot of fail in one small package. On top of that, I bet that none of them learned a thing from it. It was an infinitely teachable moment where nothing appears to have been learned. Way to much of that in the Jeep community. Makes me sad.