Arizona Pyeatte Draw weekend of 11/27 or 12/4

DaveC

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Still going to be gone. But I did see a nice Sahara tj yesterday. Strange sight in the middle east.

• Haha
Reactions: RINC and DaveC
  • Love
Reactions: RINC
Let's try this again. I started from my phone and copied/pasted and looks like it may have pasted text for some and the actual links for others :unsure: Trying typing in the actual names this time; hopefully that gets the notifications out.

@Blackiosh @RINC @Farmergreg @Boinked @Chris @starkey480 @nk24 @Jamison C @ac_ @1945GPW @kmas0n @Rooscooter @JnJ_Adventures @PurpleTJAZ @5632 @Pressurized @Wakeangel @ToddL @Smitty61416 @R3ID05TJ @minimull @Nguzzo @il buono @Arizona Jim @KcTj @TominAZ

I got notified !

Reactions: DaveC
I live bout 2 mi. from Pyeatte go there with my dogs 2 or 3 days a week when my wife soaps are on....maybe I'll swing thru there then... tempImageBxjUPK.png the last rain.....

Reactions: RINC and DaveC
That's what I did this last time around and it seems to have worked.
Still didn't get a notification from the post with typed tags.

I think the solution is to continue to create new threads for runs, then add a link to the run in the "Arizona Members Who Like to Offroad" thread. Everyone on the tag list should be subscribed to the Members thread and therefore get a notification of a new post. Then each person can reply or subscribe to the run thread.

Reactions: RINC
After Ride Report !
Ahhh....well, then:

1. @RINC had a loose front track bar bolt that got secured before heading out - catastrophe avoided
  2. It seemed a successful shakedown run since he didn't lose any parts off his newly installed rear axle, gears, lockers, Savvy lift or Savvy control arms (dude's ballin', makin' it rain! 💲💲💲)
  3. He schooled me on lots of trucker cb lingo that I now know...kind of?
  4. We lamented the fact that, with his X and my SE, we'll never be part of @Jamison C Rubibro club, although we determined that I may, in fact, be driving a unicorn since my TJ is an SE with the 4.0 :unsure:
  5. Nice weather and great scenery round out the report ;)