Arizona Pyeatte Draw weekend of 11/27 or 12/4

Yeah I’m in for the 4th.
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Farmergreg
Ok I hate to be this guy but is there any way we could move this to a Sunday instead of Saturday? One of my classes is on Saturdays and it’s going to be finals week.

• Face Palm
Reactions: RINC
Ok I hate to be this guy but is there any way we could move this to a Sunday instead of Saturday? One of my classes is on Saturdays and it’s going to be finals week.

Depends for me as to what time I have to work sunday night. I am flexible thought for a fat man. I go or I wait to see y'alls pictures. :cool:

12/5....doable. Let's lock it in! Meet at the McDonalds in Payson at, say 10am? That gives us lowlanders time to get up the hill.

• Dislike
Reactions: RINC
Depends for me as to what time I have to work sunday night. I am flexible thought for a fat man. I go or I wait to see y'alls pictures. :cool:
What time do you have to be at work Sunday night and @Jamison C what time is your class over on Saturday?
I’m so sorry guys I totally forgot. Class ends at 2:30 on Saturday. I can do an early day Sunday. I don’t know who else is down to go but if that messes up anyones plans don’t change it on my account .

I’m so sorry guys I totally forgot. Class ends at 2:30 on Saturday. I can do an early day Sunday. I don’t know who else is down to go but if that messes up anyones plans don’t change it on my account .

You Sir are the Rubi-Bro of honour.

Hahaha. Sorry, could not keep a straight face trying to type this.

• Love
Reactions: Jamison C
I was luckily enough to have meet Jamison C today and was told about the Payson trail run. I would enjoy going and meeting more members. Manny thanks to him.
The more, the merrier; look forward to having you join us! Sounds like the notifications aren't working ☹

I was luckily enough to have meet Jamison C today and was told about the Payson trail run. I would enjoy going and meeting more members. Manny thanks to him.
It was a pleasure meeting you!

Pyeatte Draw Run Confirmed: 12/5

Ok gang, the details are set, assuming no rain that threatens flash flooding on the trail or snow/ice.

Date: Sunday 12/5
Meeting location: McDonalds at the Hwy 87/Hwy 260 intersection in Payson
Meeting time: 10:00 am; leave at 10:15 am to head to trailhead to air down and begin

I haven't run this trail before; sounds like lots of options to be as easy or difficult as you like, so should be fun! I personally won't be trying The Filter at the end but will be happy to watch anyone who does :)

After the ride, the wife and I plan to hit the Water Wheel Falls hiking trail below for a quick, scenic hike. Looks like the trailhead is right near where the Pyeatte Draw trail ends; all are welcome to join if feeling up to it. I'll also post this in the AZ members thread; hopefully everyone will get a notification. Should be a fun day!

Confirmed: @RINC @Jamison C
Possible: @PurpleTJAZ @KcTj @5632 @rubicube

https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails/1125-pyeatt-drawhttps://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/arizona/water-wheel-falls