Quadratec Customer Service Issues

We also know this in Australia lol There is a reason your capitol is still fenced off and protected by national Guard the question is Why? I Think Pelosi Shumer Nadler even O Bummer Killery and all the rest have been fully tumbled by the masses this time! else it really is Alien invasion or zombie Apocalypse coming and they are protecting their Elite only "sanctuary tunnels" :)
I've ordered a heap through Quadratec and 99% of the time its all good, for International purchases the freight is generally quite competitive and with the mix of products available it's good being able to pick this and that in the one purchase when you are paying the rates we do for shipping.

That said, I've also had a few issues with the 'will ship today' turning into 'oh, its out of stock' email. However you can generally get an ETA for when the item will ship and you can then decide whether it's still worth waiting or not.

With Quadratec and other vendorsI (had an issue with Carbon Off Road last week) I also find a 5 min international phone call sorts it all out much quicker if you feel emails aren't working.

Hey QT, how do you sort out the forum discount when ordering vie the website?

Several years ago I ordered several items from QT and received them within 1-2 weeks, but their Customer Service has been dropping off in recent years.
Recently ordered a set of replacement bump stops since the website indicated they were In Stock, but several days later I received an email stating the parts were back ordered from the manufacturer and were not sure when they would be back in stock. (Interesting that Amazon didn't have a problem filling and delivering the order in 3 days.)
I called QT Customer Service 5X sitting on computer generated hold for 15-35 mins each time; no warm bodies picked up the phone. Sent several emails to Customer Service requesting the cancellation of the order. Two weeks later I received a response stating the order had been cancelled.
My recent experiences with QT have been strangely similar.

I had a good experience using the chat function on QT's website a couple days ago. Once I started the chat session it took 15 minutes to get a person but once they were on they took care of my issue right away.

Also, when I order from them I have sometimes separated my order into two orders if I see that some items are ready to ship and in stock and the other item is not.

I've ordered a heap through Quadratec and 99% of the time its all good, for International purchases the freight is generally quite competitive and with the mix of products available it's good being able to pick this and that in the one purchase when you are paying the rates we do for shipping.

That said, I've also had a few issues with the 'will ship today' turning into 'oh, its out of stock' email. However you can generally get an ETA for when the item will ship and you can then decide whether it's still worth waiting or not.

With Quadratec and other vendorsI (had an issue with Carbon Off Road last week) I also find a 5 min international phone call sorts it all out much quicker if you feel emails aren't working.

Hey QT, how do you sort out the forum discount when ordering vie the website?
Ask Hailey in a PM and she will apply the forum discount for you :)

Reactions: Daz7
You’re lucky. Usually, @AndyG has to approve the content and relevance of those first 20 posts to make sure they Jeep-worthy and therefore count. :D
He slipped this by when I wasn’t looking....sorry Chris , I won’t let happen again. Didn’t think he could count that high, since we haven’t educated him yet.

Last edited:
@Fishtaco my dude, for the exact same reason (in stock vs out of stock) I cancelled my order after 3 months and ten ignored emails. Requested the cancellation and they refunded me within two days. Never understood why they would be so awful, for so long, and then action something so quickly without even trying to resolve it haha.
Ps how f*cking hard is it to get parts over here!

@Fishtaco my dude, for the exact same reason (in stock vs out of stock) I cancelled my order after 3 months and ten ignored emails. Requested the cancellation and they refunded me within two days. Never understood why they would be so awful, for so long, and then action something so quickly without even trying to resolve it haha.
Ps how f*cking hard is it to get parts over here!
Costs an arm and a leg in shipping thats for sure! If you message Hailey @QT through this forum she seems to be a direct link and can answer shipping/stock availability questions but yeah I get it! order stuff then get put on the back burner :( I only wished Rockauto carried more TJ accessories as their international shipping is really reasonable plus I get my stuff from them within 2 weeks of cart.
Its Globalization, If you buy through Fleebay or Amazagottcha they both load up the purchase price for OZ to lower the shipping and you never know when you will end up with a China knock off which has happened to me twice now!

Reactions: Hughesy
Just bought the Hella 500 Fog light kit from QT on special "Ready to ship" lets see how long it takes! If I get a message of stock delay I will just cancel through paypal :)