Quadratec Customer Service Issues

Hey!

I do have a 2012 JK and a 1997 TJ!

-Hailey

View attachment 234557
I’ve used @Quadratec for years without issue. Recently had an item arrive with two lefts. Customer service was easy and NEXT day i had my replacement. When in stock in PA i get next day delivery free over $49. True some of their prices are high, that’s when i shop around, make the call and they price match or beat every time! ✌🏼

The only issue I had was with front and rear floormats, they were back ordered for months. I cancelled with no issue and ordered them once in stock. I get my products lightening quick too!

Well, Quadratec came through on the backordered top. And it was delivered a day early. Can't beat that...

IMG_6882.JPG

Not too happy about the last line though, Maybe I should have cropped that pic...:sneaky:

Well, Quadratec came through on the backordered top. And it was delivered a day early. Can't beat that...

View attachment 236036

Not too happy about the last line though, Maybe I should have cropped that pic...:sneaky:
Let us know how that fits! looks like all Rampage gear is made in China so no need to hide it up, should be shown at point of sale but I suppose price will denote manufacture origin. I just got the rampage tonneau and that too was made in China, only found out when it arrived, have not put it on yet but looks ok quality.
Is that the full bikini top or Trail top?

Let us know how that fits! looks like all Rampage gear is made in China so no need to hide it up, should be shown at point of sale but I suppose price will denote manufacture origin. I just got the rampage tonneau and that too was made in China, only found out when it arrived, have not put it on yet but looks ok quality.
Is that the full bikini top or Trail top?
Not sure - You zip off the side and rear windows and you are left with a bikini / safari top (the one that goes all the way to the rear.

It's the same top I have now, but a few of the zippers were starting to shed some teeth, and the last straw was the zipper on the rear window came apart. I also had a very small < 1" tear in the safari portion from laying it into a tree - which I often do.

The current top has been on there for over 8 years, so I can't complain about the life. And I still love the utility of this top.

Reactions: SvtLdr
Just looked and it says out of stock, hope you are lucky!
So purchased while shown in stock now order says "waiting for customer response" but have been sent no correspondence? Looks like this is yet another item they do not have in stock because as you said as soon as I purchased the fogs they then showed Out of stock. Looks like I will now hit the cancel button in orders!
Not sure - You zip off the side and rear windows and you are left with a bikini / safari top (the one that goes all the way to the rear.

It's the same top I have now, but a few of the zippers were starting to shed some teeth, and the last straw was the zipper on the rear window came apart. I also had a very small < 1" tear in the safari portion from laying it into a tree - which I often do.

The current top has been on there for over 8 years, so I can't complain about the life. And I still love the utility of this top.
Yes its the trail top, can you post some pics when its on to see if the quality is the same as the old one. I may have to go the Rampage route given the Bestop Trek top will be a bank breaker with International shipping costs.

Reactions: NashvilleTJ
sounds like Hailey needs her own account so she can slap us around before helping us instead of having to use the @Quadratec kid gloves speak

sounds like Hailey needs her own account so she can slap us around before helping us instead of having to use the @Quadratec kid gloves speak
Yes well its pretty frustrating when you research Items find the best seller price go ahead and buy then the items are "not" in stock ready for immediate delivery as shown. That's 3 purchases from QT in 8 days that are not ready to ship when shown they were. :( at least I know I cant trust to buy urgent parts from QT.

Reactions: Vasq
@Quadratec
Nothing is more pathetic to watch than PR damage control team spraying perfumes to soften up the stench of their shit.

My experience with QT:

Ordered in stock item > order received > processing > 4 day silence ...
Emailed > silence ...
Waited > silence ...
Emailed again > item out of stock, eta is 3 weeks.

Asked for a deal on an item that QT had their mystical sale on, and was still $40 more expensive than else where.
Their customer support was convincing me for 10 minutes that their $20 more expensive price match guarantee deal + 20$ shipping + tax is the shit of the shits!
I could not tell if that cs was dumb or stupid.

Fool me once - shame on you, fool me twice ... well fuck me.
Ordered in stock item just to find out that it is on back order ... after a week of waiting.

Fourth time ended up on their website through google search, realized it was QT with their "in stock, ready to ship" shit again ...
Went into network settings and blacklisted their domain, along with all the RegEx roots that lead to their bull shit sales, back ordered "in stock" items, and nonexistent customer support.
Hello,

I apologize for the delay in response. I sincerely apologize for the troubles that you have had with those orders. If you have any issues with anything please PM me and I am more than happy to look into it and do anything I can to figure it out.

Thank you,
Hailey

This is my experience also. 15 years ago I used them a lot. Recently I used them and I had issues, my service was hit and miss. I suppose anywhere can be like that. If everybody that worked there held "Hailey" here's ethics, maybe they would have a higher reputation on here.

I documented in my build thread here a simple failure of an item they sell, a .75" Urethane coil spacer listed to function in the rear of a TJ. It does not work as the spring crushes it due to being formed to fit in the front only. NOT a big deal, but I wanted to point out they do not function for this area and they should update the website. Well, the guy i got on the phone right off the bat treated me like I'm Forrest Gump. Until I had to be a dick in return and straight up ask for a return label, which he gave me. After arguing. He had a nice little chuckle letting me know how dumb I am, and how many spacers he has installed with no issues. That's a great way to warm the customer over.

Shame on me for not seeing the failure of the spacer first I suppose, but they list it front and rear. I also check shit after I install it and saw the spring was smashing it flat. maybe other people would just toss it in and forget it.

@Quadratec -Hailey, don't take this the wrong way but if your presence was stronger than 17 posts in 5 years on here, we would hold you guys in a higher regard, at least I might. And we would know that maybe we have a person that works there that would understand they are not dealing with idiots bolting shit on their Jeeps and this may not be their first rodeo.
I am very sorry to see this. My presence on this forum moving forward will be increased. Can you please send me a PM with your name and address? I would like to see who you spoke with and make sure that it does not happen to someone else. Again, I am very sorry.

Thank you,
Hailey

I've ordered a heap through Quadratec and 99% of the time its all good, for International purchases the freight is generally quite competitive and with the mix of products available it's good being able to pick this and that in the one purchase when you are paying the rates we do for shipping.

That said, I've also had a few issues with the 'will ship today' turning into 'oh, its out of stock' email. However you can generally get an ETA for when the item will ship and you can then decide whether it's still worth waiting or not.

With Quadratec and other vendorsI (had an issue with Carbon Off Road last week) I also find a 5 min international phone call sorts it all out much quicker if you feel emails aren't working.

Hey QT, how do you sort out the forum discount when ordering vie the website?
Hey there,

Please send me a PM with your name and address or an old order number and I would be happy to mark your account. Unfortunately there is not a way on the website to mark that account it is in our internal system.

Thank you!
Hailey

Out of stock items shipped exactly 10 days after order placed was put on wait, 10 days is what Hailey told me was the timeframe to get my out of stock item to the main warehouse for shipping with my joint order. :)

Reactions: Vasq
I am very sorry to see this. My presence on this forum moving forward will be increased. Can you please send me a PM with your name and address? I would like to see who you spoke with and make sure that it does not happen to someone else. Again, I am very sorry.

Thank you,
Hailey
Ask, and you shall receive. Order number and date PM'd.

Not really any issues to resolve now. But thank you! And look, your up to 20 posts.....TJ part sales could start to surge on Quadratec soon. ;)

Thank you,
Hailey

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/idaho-tj-unlimited.32767/post-554198

There's a link to the old post a year ago that has the spacer installed, I forgot the first guy on the phone at Quadratec told me this was impossible and I installed my coil spacers wrong, and to send him some pics so he can pass them on to Rubicon Express. Then he will see what he can do.

So I sent pics, then I called back and got another representative on the phone and he helped out, reluctantly.

Granted, this is a 30$ spacer set, the money wasn't the issue. Even though, yes I wanted to send them back. I guess I have been spoiled by Amazon and other good recent customer service experiences. It took me off guard the shitty guarded response over a part that cheap.

The owner of Carbon Off Road, now that's a good guy. 100%.

I have had good experiences with RockHard and UCF also, the few times I have had to call.

Just bought the Hella 500 Fog light kit from QT on special "Ready to ship" lets see how long it takes! If I get a message of stock delay I will just cancel through paypal :)
I've been looking at the Hella 500 kits too. I like the retro look of the covers they come with.

Was leaning towards the LED ones, but they aren't that grunty. Which ones did you go for? These ones? https://www.quadratec.com/products/97006_02.htm

I've been looking at the Hella 500 kits too. I like the retro look of the covers they come with.

Was leaning towards the LED ones, but they aren't that grunty. Which ones did you go for? These ones? https://www.quadratec.com/products/97006_02.htm
In stock when I bought them from QT then out of stock message 3 days later so I hit the cancel button!
The fogs look good plenty of others around like the Hella 500FF but I wanted the standard fog kit.
Yes they were the ones, I doubt they were in stock at all! I have realized everything on special at QT is in reality out of stock but once you have paid for it in your cart they hope you spend more on another option because you are so disappointed! lol

• Haha
Reactions: phraza
I'll wait until Q-tec has a good sale on wheels before I try them out again. I used to order before 2pm and get my stuff within 2 days to Va. It's not difficult to have a website actually show when stuff isn't in stock. All my orders within the last year were cancelled because IN STOCK items were NOT. It took 2-3 days of waiting to find out and they never answered my emails. Maybe they should steal RC's customer service employees.

• Haha
Reactions: SvtLdr and Fishtaco
Hello Chris,

I am very sorry that you feel that way and I do apologize for anytime that you had a poor encounter with our agents. We are constantly increasing our monitoring and training classes to better our agents moving forward. I am more than happy to help out all of our customers as much as I am able to here on the forum. Please reach out to me anytime that you have a problem and I will do my best to have that corrected.

Thank you,
Hailey
“I’m very sorry that you feel that way.” Jeeze, pull up your britches and solve the problem instead of being condescending. I would like to know where is the neoprene seat cover we ordered back in october? The money came out of our account immediately, yet 3 months later we have no product. I’ve run my own business, and I’ve worked for others - you don’t charge until it ships - simple as that - don’t take the money and hope who you outsource to will deliver in (a reasonable) amount of time. All I get is robo - emails twice a week saying “your order is currently processing.” I can’t get anyone on the phone because of the wait time, time difference and my work hours. I would just eat the $120, but it’s for my son, he ordered it with his money.

• Wow
Reactions: SvtLdr