Quadratec

Hello there,

I do apologize that you only received one. I would be happy to look into this for you. Can you please send a private message here and I can look into this for you and have this corrected.

Thank you
Hailey
Quadratec
Chat is useless, too. I ordered a bunch of stuff (all supposed to be in stock) I was not going to order anything "on back order". Turns out I ordered 2 items that are not now in stock, but were the day I ordered them.... Lorraine just said they were on back order now, and not going to come in until maybe May....Maybe... I had $150 more in parts in my wish list. After chatting with Lorraine, I emptied the wish list, and will not try to order anything again. Luckily, all that is on back order is a hat and a t-shirt, and not something I really needed.

Maybe this "new" system they are "migrating" to will be better, but I will not try it until they are done "migrating', if then.

I'm getting a similar runaround from Rock Auto now.
Order is shipped via FedEx at a crazy high rate, takes 10 days to get in town, FedEx can't find the address so they drag it out 3 more days, no customer service response from Rock Auto. F'em.
I have had trouble with Fed-up-Ex lately, too. Don't blame Rock Auto for that, unless they chose the method of shipping....