Quadratec

All the shipping options (UPShit, FedSex and USPS) all suck right now...overnight is taking 2-3 days. I mailed out $10K worth of mousepads for a customer on Dec 22cd (bulk/standard usps mail) and not one person received it yet. These were almost all mailed to/from NY.
I order a lot from Amazon and rarely have issues.
And I just shipped a 300 lb pallet from Indiana to Washington. Only took 6 days. It would have been 4 days but snow around here made it hard to unload the train and the trailer.
Plus this isn't the first time with issues from Rock Auto. Pretty done with them.

Last edited:
I think some of this is due to the Rona. Manufacturing, shipping and retailers are all affected. I talked to Accutune about some shocks and the said 14 weeks due to slow production at Fox.
Fox has been like that for far longer than we have been affected by virus bullshit. Their lead times went in the crapper at least 3 years ago.

All the shipping options (UPShit, FedSex and USPS) all suck right now...overnight is taking 2-3 days. I mailed out $10K worth of mousepads for a customer on Dec 22cd (bulk/standard usps mail) and not one person received it yet. These were almost all mailed to/from NY.
Our normal Priority Mail Flat Rate which is generally 1-3 days is now out to around 6 days.

Reactions: cliffish
Like I said before, and some people didn't like, as a result of the Coronavirus freakaction we're getting a taste of what it means to not be #1 in the world.

For those of you planning your Moab invasion with us, it's a good idea to get your orders in now so you can get the mods done you want before the April trip.
Yeah, I'm getting most of my stuff locally. Luckily I live in UT where I can get a lot of it. Core 4x4 is about an hour away & Tom Wood's shack of an operation is just on the other side of the highway from me! I went over there a few weeks back looking for advice, based on everything I read on here about it I was expecting a glistening manufacturing facility just cranking out custom drive shafts... Quite the contrary! It's a humble little shop filled with some of the MOST helpful people you'll ever meet in your life. Those dudes really know what they're doing. I have my Dana 44 staged ready to go in, control arms/trackbars on the way, should make for a busy winter.

Dude, if they want to order $10K worth of mousepads and have me mail them...who am I to complain? With the way things are going corporate ordering now, I will take it. Down over 30% last year.
I’m happy and sad about this post at the same time. Glad people are dumb enough to buy mousepads but sad that your business is down.

Reactions: cliffish
I ordered something from ebay on Nov 18. It shipped Nov. 26 from IL. I didn't receive it until December 28. Hell, it sat in my county for 6 days before finally moving.

Does your mouse still have a ball too?
I'm actually a trackball guy & I'll argue to the ends of the earth with you as to why they're superior. The mousepad is just for giggles. Aren't we staying in the same place for TJ Fest? I'm gonna turn you into a trackball guy.

I'm actually a trackball guy & I'll argue to the ends of the earth with you as to why they're superior. The mousepad is just for giggles. Aren't we staying in the same place for TJ Fest? I'm gonna turn you into a trackball guy.
Trackball =/= mouse ball

I’ve not used a trackball but I’m not opposed to them. Yep KOA master race.

• Haha
Reactions: Tranz Zam and qslim
Mouses are beyond stupid. Anyone who does not use a trackball is a cretin.