Quadratec

Started a new job last December, PM for metal fab firm. I've been using mice since 1992, they set me up with a trackass (trackball?), whatever it's called. Next day I had my 3D CAD mouse in there. I can't stand those things. Just unnatural.

I know, if I spent a little more time with it I would be OK with it. Doc said the same thing about herpes.

Update-

Hello Blaine,

Thank you for that information. I went over to the warehouse and found that other one for you. I have that shipping out for you today with over night shipping at no cost to you so you should see that delivered by FedEx tomorrow.

I do apologize that you did not receive 2 originally as that was our mistake.

Thank you
Hailey
Thank you but the next day is not required. It is a stock item to toss on the shelf.

Mousepads are required for glass desks like mine and it happens to be a gun cleaning mat which works great. Another magic mouse user and I do use it for drawing so it's as precise as I need it to be.

1609950369416.png

I can't remember what it was but I ordered something from Quadratec and they sent me a YJ braided stainless steel rear brake line. I called and they overnighted the correct part.

• Haha
Reactions: Modoc Guy
Hello there,

I do apologize that you only received one. I would be happy to look into this for you. Can you please send a private message here and I can look into this for you and have this corrected.

Thank you
Hailey
Quadratec
Nicely done Hailey. The cause of the angst as you can see is not the error per say , but the lack of urgency and care in responding to resolve the issue. These are existing customers. It takes a very long time & hard work to build a customer base and customer loyalty but literally only takes an instant to lose them. Perhaps this is something you could take on board too. A fact is - a dissatisfied customer who subsequently has the cause of their dissatisfaction rectified promptly nearly always then becomes your MOST loyal customer. Your company would do well to view all complaints as a wonderful opportunity to gain a happy & loyal customer who becomes then a brand ambassador for you.

My complaint with them is: On orders that claim free shipping, they charge me an arm and a leg to ship. Seems their free shipping does not extend to military deployed personnel using the US postal system. The FPO and APO addresses are the same as sending a package to New York. Maybe they don't like our military? Or maybe they don't like the USPS? Maybe they hate me!

My complaint with them is: On orders that claim free shipping, they charge me an arm and a leg to ship. Seems their free shipping does not extend to military deployed personnel using the US postal system. The FPO and APO addresses are the same as sending a package to New York. Maybe they don't like our military? Or maybe they don't like the USPS? Maybe they hate me!
Have you ever tried to ship something to those addresses? Some stuff is painful to figure out, that crap is just miserable. We spent about a month going back and forth with a guy who wanted a brake kit shipped to an APO near Japan or similar. Almost impossible to figure out and in the end we both gave up.

• Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Have you ever tried to ship something to those addresses? Some stuff is painful to figure out, that crap is just miserable. We spent about a month going back and forth with a guy who wanted a brake kit shipped to an APO near Japan or similar. Almost impossible to figure out and in the end we both gave up.
Unfortunately your customer probably gave you the wrong address, this happens frequently because the addresses can be long with lots of numbers and letters that don't seem to make any sense. FPO/APO addresses have to be exactly right on the label. I can't imagine how many hands some of those packages go through and if one thing is wrong forget about it. In the states you can fuck up a few different parts of an address but if the correct zip code is there it has a chance. I do believe shipping to FPO/APO addresses is supposed to be the same cost as domestic even though they often go overseas to service members.

Quadratec has shipped to my address for fee multiple times, never an issue. Amazon sends me packages weekly. The military mail system no doubt has more issues, but my address works. The biggest issue with military mail I find is that they are a bit rough on handling packages. Flimsy boxes do not fare well. I think it is probably the hub in Bahrain that has some gorillas that are all thumbs.

Quadratec has shipped to my address for fee multiple times, never an issue. Amazon sends me packages weekly. The military mail system no doubt has more issues, but my address works. The biggest issue with military mail I find is that they are a bit rough on handling packages. Flimsy boxes do not fare well. I think it is probably the hub in Bahrain that has some gorillas that are all thumbs.
I guess we are just fucking stupid.