QuadraTop Adventure Top vs Bestop TrekTop

Yep, this is true. I pulled the trigger on a Trektop NX during their $100 rebate deal. Only thing is, it's not stenciled in black, it's reflective silver. I said that right....reflective. So even at night, everyone knows you're rockin a Bestop.

Overall though, wow! A very nice fitting top for being aftermarket. Install was actually pretty easy if you follow the video that was put out by JC Whitney on YouTube. I followed it exactly and had no issues. Hardest part is getting the rear corners in as it takes a bit more force than everywhere else. As others have stated, I love the 3-way versatility. Fully enclosed, sunrider option or bikini style!
Where was the rebate? I've been on several sites shopping around. May have missed the rebate deal?
Could you share a pic of the Bestop print, curious how it looks....hopefully not tacky!

Where was the rebate? I've been on several sites shopping around. May have missed the rebate deal?
Could you share a pic of the Bestop print, curious how it looks....hopefully not tacky!
Bestop will do seasonal rebates, as we get closer to summer I bet they'll run one. I got my trek top on amazon a couple years back and they still honored the rebate. If you can catch a deal like that it's definitely worth it

Bestop is the best top.
jeep s 1 (2017_11_20 00_38_12 UTC).jpg

Bestop will do seasonal rebates, as we get closer to summer I bet they'll run one. I got my trek top on amazon a couple years back and they still honored the rebate. If you can catch a deal like that it's definitely worth it
👍 thanks I'll keep checking!
We just bought and installed the Trektop NX and so far its been great. Easy install, good tight fit on the vehicle, and looks really good.
👍
Bestop is the best top.
View attachment 237396
Looks great, nice ride 😎

Bestop is the best top.
View attachment 237396
Correct. Bestop has been THE supplier of Jeep factory tops for decades. Everything else is an imitation.

They fit better, look better and last longer, while being a pleasure to use all the while.

Simply put, they are worth the extra cost and if you save on a cheaper top, you will kick yourself later...many times.

Reactions: glowell222
I love the bestop! I had the rampage first, and the stitching starts to erode away after 2 summers, and third head it became so brittle it’d crack pressing on it.! The bestow, I leave top section on all the time, and just pull doors, sides, and back. With jeep all closed, the sun rider is awesome, and can be closed from inside Jeep in a sudden cloudburst. I have not tried the sun rider with sides and doors off, but I’d imagine it could be done... The only other real thing to remember, is to clip the top into the door channels to keep it from flapping.

I love my bestop. Twill and it fits tight.

If they put their logo in the rear window now...well, that sucks.

But I gave up my hardtop and it’s quiet enough I don’t miss it.

Seriously considering selling my hardtop and getting a Bestop frameless going to cost me an extra 2-300$ over you guys for shipping and tax :(
Anyone got a comparison between twill and Black Diamond? If I go Twill I am easily up for $2000 AU :(

• Wow
Reactions: Rick Flair
I checked their site and saw they've done a rebate in February and March for maybe a 3 week purchase period in each month. I'll snag one with the next rebate!

I love the bestop! I had the rampage first, and the stitching starts to erode away after 2 summers, and third head it became so brittle it’d crack pressing on it.! The bestow, I leave top section on all the time, and just pull doors, sides, and back. With jeep all closed, the sun rider is awesome, and can be closed from inside Jeep in a sudden cloudburst. I have not tried the sun rider with sides and doors off, but I’d imagine it could be done... The only other real thing to remember, is to clip the top into the door channels to keep it from flapping.
👍 I saw a video on the trektop where folks leave the clips undone on nice days so it's an easy flip up process. Makes sense, but like you said would have to remember to put them back in place.

My Jeep had a rampage when I bought it, it's not terrible but you can tell it's been faded a bit and sags some in the back. Back corner clip is bent and doesn't hols right but still serves it's purpose for now.

👍 I saw those look nice, but for a few more dollars I can get a bestop. Bestop does seem to have a monthly rebate run, hopefully they'll have another one in April🙏
Bestop's sailcloth is the same as Mastertop's twill. Bestops Twill is over $1,000.