Quadratop Issues

Kraken72

Bolt Breaker
Supporting Member
Well tried to save a few bucks bought a Premium Quadratop for my 98 TJ. Well it does not fit well at all. Plus there is a missing strip of Velcro for one of the rear panels. So I don't know if I should try again with a Quadratop or exchange it for a BestTop? Wasted 2 hours.

IMG_20220519_160019.jpg

IMG_20220519_160033.jpg

IMG_20220519_160012.jpg

If they give you a replacement, why not try again? If the new one still has issues, I'd return. I'm due for a new soft top and I was thinking about cheaper options over BestTop. Almost everything is mixed reviews.

Contacted QT they are going to send a replacement. If the replacement does not fit, going to exchange for best top. This is what I get for being a cheap.

Well tried to save a few bucks bought a Premium Quadratop for my 98 TJ. Well it does not fit well at all. Plus there is a missing strip of Velcro for one of the rear panels. So I don't know if I should try again with a Quadratop or exchange it for a BestTop? Wasted 2 hours.

View attachment 331627

View attachment 331628

View attachment 331629
Yes, they're garbage and the replacement will be also. Return it and get the Bestop and be happy, happy, happy!

Return it and get the Bestop and be happy, happy, happy!
Then there this solution! Don't waste your time and money on any other top then a BesTop. I recently purchased a new Twill Replaceatop and couln't be happier. Skin tight fit, very high quality fabriic, windows are clear and flat. Ther are no wrnlkes anywhere on it, no leaks, no wind buffeting and the noise reduction was way more then we expected. Did it cost more then a Quadrasuck? Yes. Am I happy with it and think it was well worth the cost? Yes. As a side note, maybe look at a Master Top or somethinng like that, they say they are the same material as the BesTop but a little less.