Question about decal 4 banger

JeepWoods

Alrighty I have a 97 2.5 and I’m on the fence about purchasing a decal for my lil 4 banger. The decal is 2.5” squirrel powered” question is, is this a dig to my Jeep or do ppl see it as supporting the 4 banger. I see it as I support my lil “beast”. Just interested in what ppl say

I think it's a great idea. Being an SE owner myself, its always great to see peoples faces when you crawl over a tough section and you tell the it's a 4 banger with open diffs :p

Most won't notice, care or have any idea what the joke is. If it entertains you then go for it. A 2.5L decal that looks factory and unassuming is funnier to me.

Reactions: dudehitt and StG58
Most won't notice, care or have any idea what the joke is. If it entertains you then go for it. A 2.5L decal that looks factory and unassuming is funnier to me.
I like this idea. I may just do it if i ever get around to rediung the faded factory labels.

Reactions: jjvw
I don’t see any issues. I actually ordered them for mine earlier this week. They’re supposed to be here this weekend.

I think I'm going to cut my own in black, but not for a while. Right now the silver ones match my flares and one wheel. :cool: