Questions about flushing brake fluid

Note that I did not say they don't work. I just can't make them work for the way I do things.
[/QUOTE
Yes I follow you , you like to be at the business end anyway .

Just wondered if I had to attempt it solo if they would help or get me in a mess.

Many thanks to all for the great advice as always. I just flushed my brake system. First time I’ve ever even heard of doing such a thing, but I understand why. I guess I never gave it much thought before. Always checked to make sure it was at the right level when checking all the fluids, but never thought to flush it. Local car part place had Bembro dot 5.1, so I grabbed two bottles. (Ouch) Pedal feel is way better. Didn’t know it could, as it stopped when I pushed the pedal. Now it does not require near the pressure, or depth, to apply brakes. Nice, and firm and noticeable difference now.
Now I’m going to do the other vehicles around here.

I know this is an old thread, but i'm changing my brake fluid and was reading about it here and elsewhere on line. One person said to remove the brake bleeders then clean the threads and wrap them with Teflon tape. I never heard about doing this, what do you guys think?

I know this is an old thread, but i'm changing my brake fluid and was reading about it here and elsewhere on line. One person said to remove the brake bleeders then clean the threads and wrap them with Teflon tape. I never heard about doing this, what do you guys think?
never heard of it and never needed to do it.

If you plan on using a vacuum bleeder, that is a very good idea. Otherwise, not so much since that isn't what does the sealing.