Questions about lifting and getting SYE and driveshaft

Will’s TJ

I'm looking at getting the Zone 4.25" Combo lift for more clearance for my 33s, and the kit comes with a motor mount lift to avoid a transfer case drop. My question is, will I have problems/vibrations with the stock driveshaft while I save for an SYE and new driveshaft? Or should get everything at once?

It is optimal to get everything at once to avoid any potential problems. That being said you might be able to get away with the MML. Every Jeep is different so it is hard to know before you have the lift on.

I would get everything at once. It will save you a lot of 'dial in' time. Does the combo lift come with at least adjustable rear upper control arms? You will need them with your new driveshaft.

I would get everything at once. It will save you a lot of 'dial in' time. Does the combo lift come with at least adjustable rear upper control arms? You will need them with your new driveshaft.
Adjustable front and rear lower arms can be added, but if I also need upper arms then I’ll probably look for a whole set from somewhere else.