Questions about this YJ Renegade

rancholago

TJ Enthusiast
I found this jeep, it looks like its a 1991 Jeep Wrangler renegade.
Can any one shed light on the body effects, (that is a lot of plastic hanging on that jeep.)
Can all that stuff be removed, (looks like it is just screwed on with screws) and what is beneath the plastic fenders?
Can a guy just remove the fenders and running boards and have a stock jeep?
Any one have experience with this type of modification?
C1F5584C-C632-43C7-AE2B-4BF421517D92.jpeg

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.........

Sorry I have no clue as to the answer of your question!!

Also, that is a YJ Renegade. Those parts are part of the Renegade package and while they can be removed, you'd have to find replacement front fenders and there will be holes underneath on the rockers and the rear quarter panel.

Thanks for the information, I just never seen one before. Maybe wasnt looking before.
Chris if you want please just delete the post, I got my answer and after looking there is tons of stuff on google about the wrangler renegade

The one I was looking at is already sold, it sold faster than any of the jeeps I have checked out on craigslist

Fun fact.
They were originally going to name it the Rubicon, until they took it on the Rubicon Trail.
The trail tore its shit up.

I don't remember exactly, Ive been watching so many different jeeps, they can get kind of mixed up. Its been deleted now. My guess is that it was $7500 or there about. That is the best my memory can come up with. It was in really nice shape for a 1991. I don't think it was on Craigslist more than 2 days, I called the guy as soon as I saw it and he said the some people were coming over and they wanted it, I guess they did. The jeeps have been staying on for weeks and just in the last few days they have been selling all of a sudden.
All of them seem very pricey.