#QuickSand Trips

JDRAM11

Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Well, I was encouraged to start this, I figured it was a good idea just to share some of the trips I have made with #QuickSand, so here we go.

Here are some Vids from Moab'19, oh and then after the trip we found out the issue with my leaky locker, as you will hear it in the videos, busted line on the rear diff, so I only had front locker!

Hells Revenge Little Hill - Bonus

Hells Revenge Tip Over Challenge

Moab Rim Z Turn

Moab Rim 1st Obstacle

Combo of all the above:

PS: Many Thanks and credit to #JEEPWEST for the great work with the midarm upgrade!

IMG_2024 (1).JPG

Last edited:
I've seen and ridden passenger in this Jeep ("Quicksand"). @David Kishpaugh had built a very nice midarm on it with outboard shocks. The ride is so good, hard to explain how nice it behaves on curvy roads at high speeds. The videos above show how well it climbs.

@jjvw I remember you expressed some interest in seeing how one of Dave's builds works off-road in an older thread. Here you go!

Reactions: JDRAM11 and jjvw
Looks good! I was doing most of that with a only a front locker too. That rear bumper is very familiar. :)

Reactions: JDRAM11
Here is the last video from this summer… it includes a few other jeeps :) i got a DNF this year… finally broke my jeep on the trail and managed to get a left distal bicep torn while trying to slide a rock… live n learn on that one…

Spare tire carrier broke, front trackbar broke and then my arm… very thankful to be with my friends that provided so much help … “a debt aquiered on the trail can never be paid, but can only be attemped to be paid by paying fwd…”

Cheers guys!