Quite possibly the cleanest TJ Rubicon I've ever seen for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that that underside looks like it's never seen much of anything. That thing is friggin' clean as hell!

I understand low miles as the TJ has never been my daily driver, but for a vehicle that is 14 years old with only 10k miles, that thing must have never been driven much at all.

Nice, not too far from me. 10k and no rain, nice odds! This guy must be fun to hang out with. “I don’t know if we can go to the party tonight. It might rain.”

People get busy. My TJ only has 14k miles on it. It had 14K when I bought it. Ive had it three years and put around 400 miles on it....

X2 to this. I will admit that I probably put 1000 miles on mine a year, if that... honest to goodness.

Not because I don't like driving it, but because I get busy, I've got three kids, and it's more of a hobby / toy than it is a form of transportation for me.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
X2 to this. I will admit that I probably put 1000 miles on mine a year, if that... honest to goodness.

Not because I don't like driving it, but because I get busy, I've got three kids, and it's more of a hobby / toy than it is a form of transportation for me.
Same, its not my daily driver. And I admit I dont want to take it out if I look outside and it looks crappy. Im more inclined to want to drive it when its nice out.

Wouldnt stop me from hitting the Rubicon trail regardless what the weather was doing.

Same, its not my daily driver. And I admit I dont want to take it out if I look outside and it looks crappy. Im more inclined to want to drive it when its nice out.

Wouldnt stop me from hitting the Rubicon trail regardless what the weather was doing.

Yep, I'm the exact same way. I realize that seems like the opposite of what you'd want to do with a Jeep, but we really only take it out when it's blue skies and sunny to be honest. That's when we have the most fun in it.

Like you said though, regardless of whether, I'd love to take it on the Rubicon trail anytime!

Reactions: Fouledplugs
I have had mine since new, now at 215,000 and I enjoyed almost all of them. I am impressed with how clean that Rubi is, but it is sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.