Radical Hill

That was phenomenal footage, both in-car and drone. Could've done without the strobe lights, however. What's the point and purpose of those? Very distracting. Thanks for posting the video! Way cool!

Reactions: StG58 and Chris
Reminds me of Montana.
Though they are the Rockies so they're the same chain just different sections. Good stuff.

Weird, I watched it this morning. I can only guess that JKU fell from the higher point. Not sure what it was doing. Don’t think it will see any road again.

Looks like a short led light bar

Thought I was seeing cooling fins on the back (maybe it's just the design/style). That lead me to believe it wouldn't be an LED light bar (my understanding is they don't put out much heat). But you're probably right. Don't know what else it could be. Thank you!

Thought I was seeing cooling fins on the back (maybe it's just the design/style). That lead me to believe it wouldn't be an LED light bar (my understanding is they don't put out much heat). But you're probably right. Don't know what else it could be. Thank you!

Its probably a heat sink. The newer high wattage LED's need some help dissipating heat. Gotta figure that 1 Watt on that small of a component will need some help.

anyone watch the Colorado 4x4 recovery video? Holy Man...

These guys are awesome! They actually came and recovered my Jeep here in CO. It was about 6 inches from rolling down a hill but they figured it out. Non-profit organization, strictly volunteer. Making improvements on my rig so I can go out with them sometime

Both videos in this thread are incredible. It makes me want to check out radical hill. Thanks for sharing those videos