Washington Rancho 2.5” Lift Bits and Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasq

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Price
Best Offer + Shipping
Update (June 2021) Parting this bad boy out.

Selling my Rancho 2.5” Rock Crawler suspension lift kit (RS6506). There are no problems with this lift and it worked great for the entire time I had it on, I’m only selling because I’ve recently replaced it with a larger one.

What's left:
- springs (front and rear)
- lower control arms (4)
- front adjustable track bar
- rear track bar
- rear track bar bracket (raised)
- rear sway bar links
- front quick disconnect sway bar links
- bump stop extensions (4)
- dropped pitman arm (shouldn't be used)

I’ve included all hardware that originally came with the kit, excluding the brake line extentions and one castle nut for one of the front sway bar links, as it rolled away and I couldn’t seem to find it. Kit has approximately 30k miles on it and rides great. I can also include my Bilstein 5100 shocks that are sized appropriately for this lift, if you're genuinely interested.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any more specific pictures. This is my first parts post 😁

IMG_5944.jpg IMG_5945.jpg IMG_5947.jpg IMG_5948.jpg IMG_5950.jpg

Last edited:
Doing some research, I might've priced it high. Dropped to $500

Last edited:
Correct, they're at a set length for these springs.

Last edited:
A dropped pitman arm shouldn’t be used with a lift this small just to save save the future owner some bump steer grief. Otherwise looks like a nice complete kit for a good price! 👍🏼

Reactions: Vasq
I'm going to pass for now. I really should do brakes before i lift and shouldn't buy all the above in the same month haha

Reactions: Vasq
A dropped pitman arm shouldn’t be used with a lift this small just to save save the future owner some bump steer grief. Otherwise looks like a nice complete kit for a good price! 👍🏼
Yup haha. I should probably add that to the description. Just sending it away with the kit since it was originally part of it.

Reactions: starkey480
Might be parting this kit out, Excluding the springs (i want them). If you're interested in any of the rest of the kit, especially everything except the springs, I would do a heavy discount.

how about the adjustable front track bar, front disconnects and maybe the lower control arms but mainly track bar and front disconnects

how about the adjustable front track bar, front disconnects and maybe the lower control arms but mainly track bar and front disconnects
I'd do 200 + shipping for the front track bar and disconnects. 250 if you want the lower arms too? Shoot me a PM if you're genuinely interested and I can start hunting for a box to get a shipping cost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.