SOLD Rancho RS5000X 4" Lift Shocks & 4" Fabtech Springs (Salem, Oregon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Price
See Listing
This is a set of brand new (well, they only have 200 miles on them) Rancho RS5000X shocks for a 3.5" to 4" lift.

The springs are 4" Fabtech springs.

This setup will fit any 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ or LJ. I had it on my 2005 Rubicon for about 200 miles, but I recently installed a Savvy mid-arm lift and outboard shock conversion, so they obviously will no longer fit.

I'd really prefer a local sale if possible (I'm in Salem, Oregon), but may be willing to ship the shocks. The springs I would lose money on as far as shipping goes.

I'm thinking $100 for all the shocks, and $150 for the springs.

FYI, the shocks have probably 300 miles on them total, if that.

00P0P_bHDOcA7D38k_1200x900.jpg

This is a killer price. My parents are on vacation in Oregon right now. Let me see how close to Salem they are.

Reactions: Chris
I wasn’t wanting to go 4”, but that is barely more than I can buy the shocks for.....

Damn you Chris and your hand me downs tempting me away from my build plan

Of course, that means I have to do a lot of other things.....

You’d need to either lower the transfer case or get a SYE and adjustable upper control arms at a minimum. Other than that though, nothing major.

I think I’m going to stick to 2-3” if lift. Big enough to have fun, small enough to easily maintain daily drivability.

So damn tempting though.

I think I’m going to stick to 2-3” if lift. Big enough to have fun, small enough to easily maintain daily drivability.

So damn tempting though.

You've got to do what you've got to do!

Hopefully you don't get bitten by the bug like I did!

Reactions: Starrs
It’s not easy. That is for sure. This is a good deal though, I’m sure that somebody is going to jump on it.

Out of curiousity what SYE and adjustable uppers do people recommend?

It’s not easy. That is for sure. This is a good deal though, I’m sure that somebody is going to jump on it.

Out of curiousity what SYE and adjustable uppers do people recommend?

I'd go with an Advanced Adapters SYE setup (they'll include a driveshaft as well) and Savvy adjustable uppers.

Reactions: Medali
Someone come get this stuff... $200? I don't want it in my garage anymore.

I’ll be interested in the shocks too if no one locally picks up. I’m waiting for my 4” currie lift to get here I haven’t purchased shocks yet.

I've never tried OfferUp, but maybe I should do that.

Yea try it it’s better than Craigslist at least over here in LA. Easy to use.
On your title post put “Jeep Wrangler” then in the discription put what year it’s for and all that. You’ll get more views by just putting “Jeep Wrangler” and not Jeep Wrangler tj springs/shocks..

Status
Not open for further replies.