SOLD Rancho RS5000X 4" Lift Shocks & 4" Fabtech Springs (Salem, Oregon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea try it it’s better than Craigslist at least over here in LA. Easy to use.
On your title post put “Jeep Wrangler” then in the discription put what year it’s for and all that. You’ll get more views by just putting “Jeep Wrangler” and not Jeep Wrangler tj springs/shocks..

I'll try that out then! Like I said, I've never used the app, only Craigslist. Sounds like this might be the new Craigslist, huh?

Stick to your plan! Don’t get bit lol
I can see @Chris next post in this section...for sale mid arm kit with out boarded shocks...going in a different direction!
monster-truck-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-recon-3d-model-max-obj-3ds-fbx-c4d-lwo-lw-lws.jpg

I'll try that out then! Like I said, I've never used the app, only Craigslist. Sounds like this might be the new Craigslist, huh?
Yea it’s a new craigslist. A lot of people sell stuff on there it’s easy for anyone any age to use. Craigslist is hard for some people to use.

I can see @Chris next post in this section...for sale mid arm kit with out boarded shocks...going in a different direction!
View attachment 66365

They're welded on... not sure how that would happen lol.

Yea it’s a new craigslist. A lot of people sell stuff on there it’s easy for anyone any age to use. Craigslist is hard for some people to use.

Yep, Craigslist is old and outdated anyways. The only thing I ever really look for on there is vehicles if I'm buying or selling.

I posted them on OfferUp, so we'll see how it works out!

Status
Not open for further replies.