Rancho RS5000x shocks complete set SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter1

Price
I bought all four shocks two weeks ago and put on the front myself. My 2002 jeep came to me with a 3 inch body lift. I then decided to go ahead and spend the money for a full suspension lift and remove the body lift. I had a shop put the complete zone 3” kit. So now all four shocks are for sale. The two rears are still in the box. The two front only have been on the jeep for one week or so.

These Ranchos are for 0-1 1/2 inches of lift. ( I’ve corrected this now) Bought them upon recommendation of the shock thread here by Chris. I like them a lot just ended up with a bigger lift kit.

$150 shipped

A1A15CE8-3752-4330-AE35-BC7F0AB336E7.jpeg

B4494B9D-F19F-42E2-ACD3-7ABABF8F905A.png

84EFDA5C-DAD4-425C-AC97-0ECED5BD9984.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Datman
I bought all four shocks two weeks ago and put on the front myself. My 2002 jeep came to me with a 3 inch body lift. I then decided to go ahead and spend the money for a full suspension lift and remove the body lift. I had a shop put the complete zone 3” kit. So now all four shocks are for sale. The two rears are still in the box. The two front only have been on the jeep for one week or so.

These Ranchos are for 0-2 inches of lift. Bought them upon recommendation of the shock thread here by Chris. I like them a lot just ended up with a bigger lift kit.

$150 shipped

View attachment 95902

View attachment 95903

View attachment 95904
PMd you

These Ranchos are for 0-2 inches of lift. Bought them upon recommendation of the shock thread here by Chris. I like them a lot just ended up with a bigger lift kit.

$150 shipped

View attachment 95902

View attachment 95903

View attachment 95904
PM'd you as well.

@JMT would these work for 2”? They say 0-1 1/2. @Chris any help?

I believe Ranchos tend to run long, isn't that right @jjvw, or am I wrong?

The thing is however, I never go off the manufactures suggested lift size for said shocks. The smart thing to do is cycle your suspension without shocks and find out the compressed and extended lengths of your suspension travel (bump stop to bump stop), then order shocks based off that.

It's more work, yes, but at least then you get a shock that fits and functions properly without the need for unnecessary added bump stop.

Reactions: Chapman4266
I don't know if they specifically run long or if the lift height recommendations are not taking into account a body lift. Either way, I haven't ever picked a shock without figuring in the compressed and extended lengths.

My apologies on this ..they are 0 - 1 1/2 inches of lift. NOT up to 2”. Guess I looked at dozens of options and got crosseyed! Bought new on eBay the seller even contacted me to confirm exactly my model and lift ( it was stock no lift ) to insure the correct ones were shipped.

Original post has been corrected thx

What are the catalog #’s?

RS ????

Status
Not open for further replies.