SOLD Rancho RS5000X Shocks For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodaMan

California Escapee
Supporting Member
Price
I have a set of RS5000X shocks for sale with less than 4000 miles of no off-road on them. If you read this forum much you will know that these are the "go to" shock of choice. I switched them out for shorter ones. These are The RS55239 and RS55241 and would be perfect for a 3-4" lifted Jeep, less with additional bump stop. I'll let them go for $75 + shipping or free local pick up (Fresno/Visalia area) to a forum member. I don't know what shipping would be but we can figure that out.

If you want to check shipping prices the box is 11"X9"X27", weighs 23 lbs and will come from 93230

IMG_20200223_075319.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JMT
What lift height do you have? These are listed for 2.5in of lift
Were they to long for your application?

Rancho shocks tend to run a little long. They worked on my 2" lift TJ but were a hair too long and I didn't want to add more bump stop. So I went with the shorter ones and they were a better fit. These would probably work best 3-4" lifted Jeep.

Last edited:
Rancho shocks tend to run a little long. They worked on my 2" lift TJ but were a hair too long and I didn't want to add more bump stop. So I went with the shorter ones and they were a better fit. These would probably work best 3-4" lifted Jeep.
May I ask, what would be the correct part number if these are too long? I am a noobie but I read enough that I'm going with the Pro Comp 2in springs and these shocks with the part number you mentioned. So what would be the right Rancho shock part number for the right fitting shocks? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.