Random flashing engine light while driving

That's what I was running. I just bought what the sticker under the hood said, because everyone says these rigs love OEM parts. I haven't had a CEL in several hundred miles since switching to Autolite iridiums. XP985, if I recall.
Before, it wouldn't make it half a tank.
When I changed the plugs the ones I took off were champions I believe but definitely not the same brand I put on I’ll check that out I was told earlier in the thread about an insulator if that doesn’t work I’ll have to see

Just a check on other information I read elsewhere saying that if I go to a non iridium plug basically back to what it had. Champions, I believe. Then I’d just have to change plugs more often ?

Ps. Grammar was my weakest subject in school and I wil ensure a period at the end for the teachers.

Just a check on other information I read elsewhere saying that if I go to a non iridium plug basically back to what it had. Champions, I believe. Then I’d just have to change plugs more often ?

Ps. Grammar was my weakest subject in school and I wil ensure a period at the end for the teachers.

You still have to go back two spaces, do not collect $200, for the typo.

DYAC

Having not fixed misfire on two yet I now have a misfire on six and I have a random airbag light that was never on before and the radio works when it wants to I’m starting to think it is a electrical problem which is scary because that can be confusing and expensive

Having not fixed misfire on two yet I now have a misfire on six and I have a random airbag light that was never on before and the radio works when it wants to I’m starting to think it is a electrical problem which is scary because that can be confusing and expensive
Were you able to get this issue diagnosed and resolved?