Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

I spotted it just after I got my chair out of the DeSoto and made a beeline towards it. We had a 59 Cross Country wagon when I was a kid, black with a red spear. Three on the tree with overdrive. It was the car I learned to dislike my Dads choice of music. ;) There were four AMC cars at the show, even more than Studebakers. I managed to get a side job rebuilding a carb on 63 Classic while yakking with people.
The little Holley 1-bbl, or the Carter WCD 2-bbl? I went through four WCD carbs, trying to find one with a decent throttle shaft. Ended up buying one out of the mid-west that installed new bushings during their refurbishing.

Reactions: Wildman
The little Holley 1-bbl, or the Carter WCD 2-bbl? I went through four WCD carbs, trying to find one with a decent throttle shaft. Ended up buying one out of the mid-west that installed new bushings during their refurbishing.
I wish it was the Holley. It's a Carter on the little six. As long as it isn't a B&B or a YF, we'll get along fine.

Reactions: Wildman and Squatch
Nago Bay, Okinawa, JP. Pic snapped from the 7th floor balcony before snorkeling this AM. Depth at the reef area is ~15-20'. Visibility ~50', fantastic conditions like swimming in an aquarium.

IMG_20210612_081113.jpg