Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

7B19594F-B8D9-4C9E-A8AE-5F0615815E72.jpeg

25 yrs ago? When I saw that picture I thought you were 25 yrs old in a picture much older than that. It almost looks like it was taken with a Brownie Camera.
Yes I was wrong its 28 years ago 1993, Some professional photographer was traveling and taking pictures of Rockers around the world and he sent us some pics. this is outside The Lone Star Bar in Perth drinking Lone Star. Couldn't get PBR then lol

lone star.jpg

A cow died in the field surrounding my house.. The farmer had to call an helicopter to get it out

View attachment 262072View attachment 262073View attachment 262074
That is certainly random and interesting!! Here in “America’s dairyland” inland empire/so California, we have a “dead stock removal” service kinda like the trash man. You put your dead animal on the curb and this dude stops by in a f450 dump truck and winches the thing into his truck. My neighbor drives one of the trucks. Man that thing stinks.

I was stationed at VF-126 in the 90's where we had F-16N's and A-4's, never claimed they were Migs. Your F-5's look good.
Nice! I might have some pics of your 16s at one time although we seemed to get the east coast guys more frequently from VF-45. We've always joked about Mig28s after Top Gun was released. Never gets old. Navy is giving their F-5s to the reserves and getting F-16s again but believe these will be surplus as usual. Those N's were some hot rods.

Nice! I might have some pics of your 16s at one time although we seemed to get the east coast guys more frequently from VF-45. We've always joked about Mig28s after Top Gun was released. Never gets old. Navy is giving their F-5s to the reserves and getting F-16s again but believe these will be surplus as usual. Those N's were some hot rods.
Navy getting Falcons again? Interesting. Bunch of F-5/T-38 at Cecil airport here in Jax being reworked for adversary duty.

Navy getting Falcons again? Interesting. Bunch of F-5/T-38 at Cecil airport here in Jax being reworked for adversary duty.
Yea I know some of the F-5s that went through that were the ones we bought back from Switzerland. VFC-13 got a handful and still have some German placards on them