Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

Our Jurassic Park pinball machine.
8c022ccc5d8253f796ffc3d3bc0e7687.jpg

We caught an alligator gar on Lake Michigan about a month ago. He was eating flake food but I knew it wasn't enough. Bought him some Rosie reds and he's now a happy camper. Total time to swallow was about 10 min?

Attachments

• IMG_0310.mov
    4.5 MB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Reactions: Chris S
I own a MK23. Very big gun, but very fun to shoot. Definitely not a defensive handgun, that thing is an offensive handgun all the way.
How do you like your Hk? My friend has gone thru Three USP 40 and 9mm pistols and all three have had issues. Very very surprised. I was there when they jammed. Sold one got another, same deal. 2 were used.

How do you like your Hk? My friend has gone thru Three USP 40 and 9mm pistols and all three have had issues. Very very surprised. I was there when they jammed. Sold one got another, same deal. 2 were used.

The HK MK23 is not your average HK. This is the AK-47 of handguns. You could take it through hell and back and it would work still. Run it over with a bulldozer, fill it with sand... this thing will never jam up on you and always fire. Read the history of the MK23 and you’ll see why special forces adopted it.