Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

At my age, I'd just exhaust myself. I've been bitching ever since I arrived here in Florida about the very short time limits in showcases - usually 3-1/2 to 4 minutes whereas in Commiefornia, they're 7 or 8. Now, I'm not sure I could dance an 8 minute dance; and almost certainly not a "standard" Belly Dance performance of 20 to 30, although I used to do them regularly. The ol body is getting tired!

I think we're around the same age, I hear ya man ! Cutting down tree's, delimbing them, bucking the trunk into wood stove lengths, then carrying the pieces 250 ft up a 60% grade was never fun. But now it is real work!!
But all that could have been avoided if a certain trucker @RINC would have dropped his trailer and bobtailed over to your place for a quick 15 minute BS session. After all, I will bet money you are the ONLY male belly dancing Jeeper either of us know! :unsure:

But all that could have been avoided if a certain trucker @RINC would have dropped his trailer and bobtailed over to your place for a quick 15 minute BS session. After all, I will bet money you are the ONLY male belly dancing Jeeper either of us know! :unsure:

Could you translate that to English for us old folks? 🙃

First time I have seen or heard of this…Rezvani Tank

https://www.rezvanimotors.com/rezvani-tank

77BFA9E4-0BEB-4456-8B8F-4A55C7637126.jpeg

The video was shot inside the Arctic Circle between the border of Canada, Alaska and Russia. It only lasts a few seconds, but it is worth admiring this breathtaking view. This phenomenon can only be seen for 36 seconds once a year; the moon appears in all its splendor and then disappears. It's getting so close to Earth it looks like it's going to crash into Earth, and then, for 5 seconds, a total solar eclipse happens where everything goes dark. This phenomenon happens only when the Moon is in the lunar house (the point where the Moon is closest to Earth) and this is the condition and place where we can realize how fast our planet is moving.

The video is shot inside the Arctic Circle right between the border of Canada, Alaska and Russia. It lasts only a few seconds, but it is worth admiring the spectacular view. This phenomenon can be seen for 36 seconds only once a year; the moon appears in all its splendor and then disappears. It is so close that it seems that it is going to collide with the earth, immediately afterwards for 5 seconds a total solar eclipse occurs where everything goes dark. This phenomenon occurs only at perigee (the point where the moon is closest to the earth) and that is where we can realize the great speed at which our planet moves.

The video was shot inside the Arctic Circle between the border of Canada, Alaska and Russia. It only lasts a few seconds, but it is worth admiring this breathtaking view. This phenomenon can only be seen for 36 seconds once a year; the moon appears in all its splendor and then disappears. It's getting so close to Earth it looks like it's going to crash into Earth, and then, for 5 seconds, a total solar eclipse happens where everything goes dark. This phenomenon happens only when the Moon is in the lunar house (the point where the Moon is closest to Earth) and this is the condition and place where we can realize how fast our planet is moving.

The video is shot inside the Arctic Circle right between the border of Canada, Alaska and Russia. It lasts only a few seconds, but it is worth admiring the spectacular view. This phenomenon can be seen for 36 seconds only once a year; the moon appears in all its splendor and then disappears. It is so close that it seems that it is going to collide with the earth, immediately afterwards for 5 seconds a total solar eclipse occurs where everything goes dark. This phenomenon occurs only at perigee (the point where the moon is closest to the earth) and that is where we can realize the great speed at which our planet moves.

That is bad ass

Reactions: Wildman

Dammit it's not real....

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check...w-giant-moon-eclipsing-sun-north-pole-1638063

Damn...

Sorry should have checked it out better.

Hell I was searching trying to find out when it happens and how I was going to go about getting there... Full on planning my next vacation... even if it did only last a few seconds, that would have been the trip of a life time.

Last edited: