Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

IMG_0041.JPG

over here they looked like this when I was a kid in the 70's:
View attachment 40909
I never liked the Green Machine though!
View attachment 40910
Yep. That's the way I remember 'em, too. Wouldn't take long to wear a hole in that hollow plastic front tire when skidding or going from "reverse" to forward again. Many a Big Wheel met its demise that way. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Travis and Kiwi TJ
Yep. That's the way I remember 'em, too. Wouldn't take long to wear a hole in that hollow plastic front tire when skidding or going from "reverse" to forward again. Many a Big Wheel met its demise that way. :rolleyes:
T'was the same problem in England as well, didn't help that we would try and jump it too lol

Reactions: Squatch
Beautiful looking bike..... you being laid up and all, that hard-tail wouldn't do you back any good at all now, could be time to go soft-tail ?

lol, no it would not. It was the DRZ400 that I bought last year that screwed me again. Sold my Harley FLH and bought the DRZ and a CRF70 for my daughter so we could ride together, she loved it and it sucks but those days are over for me. Fairly certain I could at some point get down the road on another FLH but time will tell. She still has her 70 and loves it, she now wants her first vehicle to be a motorcycle (she'll be 11 this year so still some time to go).

At least having the Jeep we can go as a family and get some dirt under the wheels once I am healed up.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
How pissed would you be if you were a decepticon, and all your friends are mustangs and jets and ford raptors, and you're a F-ing 90's Toyota Camry.
Are you a sedanicon?
Shut up!
We're jealous, you get 30+ MPG's
600bucksoncraigslisticon.

Ok I'm done.

IMG_0043.JPG

Reactions: 05 Blue Unlimited
We are having the BEST week of weather for our vacation! I won’t share all the pics I took but a couple others might find interesting. In two scoops at my parents shoreline with @Dave K. hands, he found a tad pole, dragonfly larva, and a tiny Baby bluegill.
765A774E-EA97-4D0A-9D84-3A07724D7BCF.jpeg

And a really nice 12-13 inch crappie! Lots of new Great Lakes we fished
4F287BB0-79F6-48C1-B155-821EF786FE67.jpeg