Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

My Fender Stratocaster American Elite model:

IMG_1902.JPG

Will your little sweetheart be a bow hunter in the future ?
My son was with me hunting when he was 6 yrs. old. It's just so great to be able to spend time with your kids and grandkids in the bush. Great photo! Thanks

I doubt it. I haven't bow hunted myself since the late 90's. But I still feel it's my dad duty to introduce her to things like archery. and who knows, maybe she'll develop a liking for it and bow hunting. I only rifle hunt whitetail deer now. So when she gets a little older I'll see if she wants to travel back to Michigan with me and sit in my deer blind. Even if I don't shoot a deer just watching deer in the woods is an enjoyable time.

This first pic is of a big rock near where I used to camp & waterski at on Lake Mead in Nevada... we called it Dickhead Rock for obvious reasons lol.

Nature5DickHeadRock.jpg

The other pics that follow it were sent to me by a friend many years ago. I have never posted them anywhere before but think this forum will get a kick out of them.

Nature4HungCactus.jpg

Nature6BeaverRock.jpg

Nature2SpreadTree.jpg

Nature3TwoTrees.jpg

Nature1HungTree.jpg

Nature7Carrots.jpg

This first pic is of a rock near where I used to camp & waterski at on Lake Mead in Nevada... we called it Dickhead Rock for obvious reasons lol.

View attachment 11365

The other pics that follow it were sent to me by a friend many years ago. I have never posted them anywhere before but think this forum will get a kick out of them.

I would of thought you would of had a pic of a sex stone somewhere there