• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

MountaineerTom

LJ Enthusiast, Retired USAF Weapons Loader
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2018
South Carolina
You need to change you name to 'quick draw' to be able to catch that on camera while driving.:2guns:
Great shot!!

We were barely moving. A minute or so earlier about 8-9 little one ran out in front of us. As I was stopping 4 or 5 more babies and adults ran out. I could see the grass moving off to the left, so I figured some more were about to come out, so I got my camera ready. : )

Reactions: Kiwi TJ

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
May 3, 2016
Auckland New Zealand
We were barely moving. A minute or so earlier about 8-9 little one ran out in front of us. As I was stopping 4 or 5 more babies and adults ran out. I could see the grass moving off to the left, so I figured some more were about to come out, so I got my camera ready. : )
Awww nooo that's just spoils the image I had in my mind...lol
something like this...maybe....or maybe not haha
enjoy.jpg

Reactions: MountaineerTom