Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

RV-TJ

Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2019
Peoria, IL
That's from the hotel room ???? wow that's is stunning
Yup. It's actually sunrise, not sunset. I have large zoom camera lens to get me in close. The hazy morning made the sky even more purple/orange/pink than that pic shows.

The place is called "the view hotel", and it's on Navajo reservation property....as is the entire Monument Valley. I always thought it was a national park / monument, but nope....owned by the Native Americans.

Kiwi TJ

If people ar talking behind ur back,then just fart
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
May 3, 2016
Auckland New Zealand
Yup. It's actually sunrise, not sunset. I have large zoom camera lens to get me in close. The hazy morning made the sky even more purple/orange/pink than that pic shows.

The place is called "the view hotel", and it's on Navajo reservation property....as is the entire Monument Valley. I always thought it was a national park / monument, but nope....owned by the Native Americans.
Just checked out there website...amazing!!

Kiwi TJ

If people ar talking behind ur back,then just fart
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
May 3, 2016
Auckland New Zealand
Looks like you should head to the U.S. of A. Check out some areas out here.
I have been over there a couple times already...once when I was 15 we did northern Cali and Wyoming and again in my mid 20's.
I am saving for a trip ..last time I was over there I did the Grand Canyon thing and visited some friends in a small town north of Phoenix.....Following Route 66 and Moab is on my bucket list too..might have to do in 2 trips hehe