Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

I have been over there a couple times already...once when I was 15 we did northern Cali and Wyoming and again in my mid 20's.
I am saving for a trip ..last time I was over there I did the Grand Canyon thing and visited some friends in a small town north of Phoenix.....Following Route 66 and Moab is on my bucket list too..might have to do in 2 trips hehe
Great! Let us know when you are coming over.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Last snake I saw in Arkansas.
IMG_20140505_100027586.jpg

And the first snake I saw in Colorado.
IMG_20180511_153345.jpg

Impressive road . . . .
Nice on a Harley-Davidson.
Very interesting to a retired west coast logger . . . .
Looked at some of the stumps along the river.
My Dad was a logger and I grew up in a logging community. When I was old enough, my Dad had me settings chockers behind his Dozer. I do see alot of old redwood stumps out here in the mountains and you can still see where they notched the tree for the spring board.

Ladysmith harbour ...... a Sunday morning with no wind.

This is a rhododendron tree in full bloom ..... visible from my house. View attachment 11239

Sadly, this beautiful old tree was destroyed in a wind storm just before Christmas. There's maybe 20% of it left. Botanists from the University of BC have looked at it and say it may live/may not.

That's a pretty neat set up. Any pictures of the inside?

Unfortunately I've neglected to take any good interior pics, but I do have a vid I took a still out of from a previous trip:

scene00138.jpg

The interior can be setup a few different ways, but this is generally how I've done it. I was standing just outside the door taking the vid.

Awesome way to go...I hate to tell you though the camo isn't working so well haha

I didn't have any choice on the pattern, so it is what it is ;)

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and MikeM
I'm loving the blue coupe at the bottom of the first set of pics (what year and make, Kiwi?). Also, the Caddy just above it is bitchin'! So is the little Effy!!!
That was a 32' Ford 5 window.(it was driving off had to do a quick pic on the run)...That's Caddy was 48 (if I remember)… beautiful rear end lol

DSCN0726.JPG

Reactions: MikeM
I thought it was a Duece, but then I started thinking that the coupes had suicide doors. Now I remember that the 3-window coupes had the suicides, and the 5-window coupes had the conventional doors. Man, I'm slipping. Thanks, Kiwi!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ