Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

I’ve lived in my house for 15 years and seen 1 baby rat snake in the first 12 years. In the last 3 years I’ve seen or caught about 15 rat, garter and brown snakes. Luckily no poisonous ones.

D262A865-AE9D-4DAE-80F2-246286F8663F.jpeg

Reactions: MikeM
  • Haha
Reactions: Airjunky
That looks a lot like mine. Similar blue , 1972 bumper lights, white top. Mine just has a lot more real patina. And rust. And missing emissions components. And factory wheels. And bent parts.
Lol, that one is also bagged & running an LS. The interior was dialed nice too.

Lol, that one is also bagged & running an LS. The interior was dialed nice too.
Yeah, well mine has an old school 350 with glass packs. Hasn't run in 3 years but the 3 on the tree was stuck in 3rd when i bought it. Drove it home in 3rd gear. My patina is real. You can actually tell where the farmers leaned on it while discussing crop yields or whatever farmers talk about.

It's actually pretty bad, but the engine is a beast that needs plugs, wires, etc. Which i have. Brake lines are out but i have new ones. Been having health issues for almost 2 years and i can't find 1972 emissions parts so it's taking a back seat to the tj right now.

But my patina is real. (I do like that truck a lot though.)

Check out the flying duck hood ornament & Supertrapp motorcycle exhaust. :ROFLMAO:
You can buy that hood ornament online. While it was originally in the movie "Convoy", as @Kiwi TJ stated, it was also in the movie "Death Proof", and has since come to be known as the "Death Proof Duck". If you go to their website and click the "About" tab, it tells the history of the hood ornament. I'm considering getting one for my TJ, actually, though I fear it would get stolen...

*Edit: If you go to the "Store" tab, and then click on the "Black Death Proof Duck" and scroll through the pictures, the fourth picture from the left is a blue TJ with this hood ornament adorning it. ;)

Anyways, check out the website. Pretty cool history!
https://www.deathproofduck.com/

Last edited:
I work at a manufacturing facility in a fairly rural area. Lots of wildlife wanders through. Mostly, it's no problem. The local deer come on campus to have thier fawns every year.

This year one of the does had her fawns in the shrubbery next to the loading ramp at powder coat. After a bit she decided to move them, as always happens.
20190529_202413.jpg

When she moved them this little guy decided he was done moving, and parked his tired ass in the shade under the front of our yard truck. He stayed there all night. It disrupted production.

20190530_162951.jpg

One of the facilities guys moved him the next morning so we could move product. The doe thought that was great, and has taken to parking junior in places where we have to move him around to get stuff done. We're basically babysitting for her while she browses the landscaping.

Told my boss I wanted child care pay on top of my salary. He responded with break out the barbeque.

Last edited: