Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

Today my kids gave me this.
I finally earned it!

81T-l9CnA3L._SL1200_.jpg

Wow, hope everyone is ok and over the trauma I’m really, really sorry for your loss I’m sure it feels good to be putting life back in place. They are building a new chic filet next to those condos on fire that’s in the sane open frame const stage that’s sitting next door to us. If the fire crews haven’t done everything perfect would have been a different outcome but the exposure lines went up fast. Luckily just 2 months ago I unburied the fire hydrant from my hedge in the front yard it was completely hidden and useless and they needed it.

On older gent that I know stopped over and showed me his 1965 Plymouth Barracuda. @Squatch & @Kiwi TJ will appreciate this..
View attachment 102368

View attachment 102369

View attachment 102370
Beautiful! So, if you look at the badge on the front fenders, that indicates it's got the 273 Commando V8. That would be 10.5 to 1 compression, Carter AFB four barrel carb, and dual point distributer. Also some beautiful ribbed black wrinkle finish valve covers. Love the later model small bolt pattern rally wheels on there. Sharp car! Thanks for sharing!

*Forgot to mention that my grandmother owned a brand new one in '65. Silver in color. Also, I put a deposit down on a slightly wrecked one (4-speed car) in a wrecking yard. I then went across the street to another wrecking yard, and saw that they had just brought in a Rambler Marlin (still on the tow truck). I bought it on the spot, and went and got my deposit back on the Barracuda. Good times!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiwi TJ