Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

@Tioga river Rat .. you need to do some dos equis commercials.

This pic kills me... wife thinks im crazy for laughing.
1561062187000_5.jpg

Reactions: TJ Starting
November of 2018 I was in a cut cornfield metal detecting for revolutionary war relics, while on my knee's digging out a old burn pit I was shot. Yes shot, a man said he thought I was a 'hog' and shot me with a AR-15 with a scope on it from 138yds away.

View attachment 102862

View attachment 102864

View attachment 102865

View attachment 102866

View attachment 102866

Idiots like that give responsible gun owners/shooters/hunters a bad name. The clown who shot you should be banned from ever owning another firearm. View attachment 102868

Looks as though it went through and through, is that correct?

Ive heard GSW burn like hell for a bit.

No pass thru, hit the humerus bone and cracked it. I was told the bullet was a Hornady ballistic tip. January 25th they operated on my arm and removed as much of the fragments as they could but since there was so many they couldn't get them all.

@Tioga river Rat , so what happened with the shooter?

How did he react to you?

Did you get to talk to him? I’m sure that was an interesting conversation.

@Tioga river Rat , so what happened with the shooter?

How did he react to you?

Did you get to talk to him? I’m sure that was an interesting conversation.

He took me to the ER, and while on the way he said ''I'm sorry I shot you'' and I replied ''you shot me?!'' and he said ''I thought you were a hog''. Up until then I thought that I had hit an under ground power cable. It just never crossed my mind that someone would shoot me in that cut cornfield!! He was very upset and apologetic about what happened.

• Wow
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
He took me to the ER, and while on the way he said ''I'm sorry I shot you'' and I replied ''you shot me?!'' and he said ''I thought you were a hog''. Up until then I thought that I had hit an under ground power cable. It just never crossed my mind that someone would shoot me in that cut cornfield!! He was very upset and apologetic about what happened.
I think in the rules of accidently shooting somebody you allowed one free shot back at him and then take him to get his eyes checked. 🤓
Did you get his name???...it wasn't Stevie Wonder was it?? :cool: