Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

Looks like NASA has had their budget cut for the next Luna Rover haha
NASA just happens to be right down the road, we’re doing a project there for a search engine that rhymes with boogle as well as here in MV, this is at their campus. NASA has a mock up of Mars strewn with obstacles so they can use a twin of the Rover to work out problems they encounter on Mars.🤓

NASA just happens to be right down the road, we’re doing a project there for a search engine that rhymes with boogle as well as here in MV, this is at their campus. NASA has a mock up of Mars strewn with obstacles so they can use a twin of the Rover to work out problems they encounter on Mars.🤓
I think I have seen the mock up that the twin uses on a couple TV shows....its impressive.

Last Monday's wildlife viewing event also know as my mail route... Couldn't get the phone out quick enough to get a pic before he bailed off the road from about 30 feet in front of me...
1596339221624.png

1596339266214.png

Last edited:
Took this at the "motel" we were staying at in Gualaco, Honduras while doing some water treatment for a little town a few miles east of there. This was their "hot water heater"

View attachment 11280
Being a Plumber I must correct you, there is no such thing as a Hot Water Heater.
Only a water heater, You don't need to heat hot water :)
Just busting your Balls 😂