Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

Last one from last Sunday’s car show.
50420298281_8aa84cb345_z.jpg

Took second in the Stock Motorcycle Class. Very surprised that I beat out a beautiful 67 BMW 60/2.

Put it in a power wheel Barbie Jeep.
Oh boy, now we're talking!

Actually a buddy of mine traded it to me. He build a professionally designed shifter cart frame and has almost everything for it but hasn't got around to finishing it since he recently got married. So it's up to me to finish it now. As a fledgling fabricator/mechanic myself, figured it would be a fun project and maybe learn some new skills.

Oh boy, now we're talking!

Actually a buddy of mine traded it to me. He build a professionally designed shifter cart frame and has almost everything for it but hasn't got around to finishing it since he recently got married. So it's up to me to finish it now. As a amateur fabricator myself, figured it would be a fun project and maybe learn some new skills.

OMG, I’ve always wanted a shifter cart with a 250cc smoker in it.

Well sir, you now have a mission and must take us along for the ride! Doooooo it!!!!!!

Your tax dollars hard at work.
Amazing. 🤣
Maybe we should just turn over FEMA to Waffle House, they seem to be pretty accurate in their response to a natural disaster.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rick Flair
A bit further along with the diesel bike project.
View attachment 195451
The booger colored tank is just laying there. Still trying to make up my mind to stick with the stepped seat or go with a cafe style seat.
Please pardon my ignorance, I think the idea of a diesel motorcycle is awesome but, if you don't mind me asking, since the diesel engine is such high compression how do you get around the need for a huge battery to get the starter cranking?

Please pardon my ignorance, I think the idea of a diesel motorcycle is awesome but, if you don't mind me asking, since the diesel engine is such high compression how do you get around the need for a huge battery to get the starter cranking?
This one is a 315cc single cylinder that can be started with a recoil starter, though it does have an electric starter. My outfit uses this engine on various railroad maintenance machines and can get by with a garden tractor battery.

This one is a 315cc single cylinder that can be started with a recoil starter, though it does have an electric starter. My outfit uses this engine on various railroad maintenance machines and can get by with a garden tractor battery.
Thank you, I'm looking forward to your built with great anticipation.

Reactions: Cheesy
The former Suzuki GS550L is saying, ”Get that stinky, noisy turd away from me”. The stinky, noisy turd is saying, “You thought spilled gas smelled bad, get ready for some highway dye and winter jelling, sweetheart”.
50203987607_b53f61885b_z.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Squatch and Tomcat
What's its HP rating? I've always thought a diesel bike would be very cool - but then again, I think anything with a diesel is cool!

yesterday i had a wrangler rat rod fly past me on my way home from work.
it was all stripped down, and lowered with real wide wheels. i tried to catch the guy to get pics but he was flyin.
i'll keep my eye open, and my camera close. i gotta get y'all some pics of this contraption.