Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

You're going with a CVT?!
Yup, for now. Not anywhere enough room for the diesel and the 'zuki trans without stretching the already wired frame another four inches. When I quit working for a living(6 more months, 6 more months, 6 more months) I may try to hunt down a Harley box. There is a go kart in my SIL's garage that will be able to make use of that CVT in the future.

Reactions: Squatch and ejay
528 bridge over Moraine State Park
0A701438-92C9-4F69-820E-C2A326AD1910.jpeg

Yesterday was my final flight, due to the temperatures I didn’t get a wetting down. But I did get the champagne shower from my peers.

from what I’ve seen not many of us rotary guys makes it all the way to retirement while still being on flight status.
It was definitely one of those bittersweet moments.
Now on to the next chapter

Yesterday was my final flight, due to the temperatures I didn’t get a wetting down. But I did get the champagne shower from my peers.

from what I’ve seen not many of us rotary guys makes it all the way to retirement while still being on flight status.
It was definitely one of those bittersweet moments.
Now on to the next chapter
Congratulations

Reactions: NDSpeed
Washed the winter dust off the DeSoto.
51091387780_804f24af29_z.jpg

Spent the last day and a half dicking with a cracked elbow on the oil filter return pipe. Five minutes to replace the elbow. The rest of the time was pulling the starter to get to the elbow, putting the starter back in, and reinstalling the oil filter. This includes looking for the wrench that was just in my hand, crawling under the car to get the wrench I just dropped, crawling out from under the car because I left the wrench I needed under car on top of the engine. Also found other things that need to be dealt with in the future. Anyone that thinks older cars were easier to work on never worked on one of these.