Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

1662992268356.png

Since its been about 6 years - and a cross country move - since I last wore it, I figured I'd better get my costume out that I'm wearing to the Witch's Ball next month:
DSC00956.JPG

DSC00957.JPG

As I was typing this, I realized that I hadn't put hands on the parasol - went and checked and its actually where its supposed to be. I'm not usually this organized. Need to check on the jewelry and "wiglet" (for the updo) as well. The day of is NOT the time to find out you're missing something as its an hour plus to get into this thing, and that's with help and not including hair time! Shoes are located too.

Since its been about 6 years - and a cross country move - since I last wore it, I figured I'd better get my costume out that I'm wearing to the Witch's Ball next month:
View attachment 359440

View attachment 359441
As I was typing this, I realized that I hadn't put hands on the parasol - went and checked and its actually where its supposed to be. I'm not usually this organized. Need to check on the jewelry and "wiglet" (for the updo) as well. The day of is NOT the time to find out you're missing something as its an hour plus to get into this thing, and that's with help and not including hair time! Shoes are located too.

Huh..... , Once again this is a conversation I didn't see coming on a Jeep Forum.

View attachment 359440

View attachment 359441

For you isn’t it more of a witch’s balls

For you isn’t it more of a witch’s balls
I've had people try to look under my skirts before...

The most hilarious time was a dance sister who was, frankly, harassing me a bit. At a party, she tried to get under my skirt. I told her "You know, my wife is watching this whole thing...". Wife, who was across the room, just smiles and points at her wedding ring. The other guys in the room vaporized - to this day I have NO idea how they got out of that room - maybe they hid in the kitchen cabinets. Never had ANY problems with said dance sister EVER again! What I call a "Feral Woman"...

The most hilarious time was a dance sister who was, frankly, harassing me a bit. At a party, she tried to get under my skirt. I told her "You know, my wife is watching this whole thing...". Wife, who was across the room, just smiles and points at her wedding ring. The other guys in the room vaporized - to this day I have NO idea how they got out of that room - maybe they hid in the kitchen cabinets. Never had ANY problems with said dance sister EVER again! What I call a "Feral Woman"...

1663200211840.gif

Good on your Wife.

Reactions: Zorba
I meant to edit that before Apparition quoted it - but in short, I meant that people have tried to look under my skirts "to check" I guess. OTOH, although I'm Pagan, I'm not a Witch - I'm just going to their party! I can function in a "lightweight" Wiccan context, much as I can function in a "lightweight" Christian one.

Good on your Wife.
Thank Goddess for my wife, unfortunately she hasn't always been present when I've had to fend off these women. On that particular occasion, the woman in question literally CRAWLED over to where my wife was, and they had a quiet conversation that went on for some time. I still would like to know how the other men got out of that room - they didn't want ANY part of the fireworks they were convinced were going to erupt!

I'm a little concerned about the Ball - there will probably be Feral Women there as well, and wife won't in attendance. But they'd have a hard time getting at me even if I wanted them to what with all the crap I'll have on. Plus I can beat them off with my parasol if I have to!

Thank Goddess for my wife, unfortunately she hasn't always been present when I've had to fend off these women. On that particular occasion, the woman in question literally CRAWLED over to where my wife was, and they had a quiet conversation that went on for some time. I still would like to know how the other men got out of that room - they didn't want ANY part of the fireworks they were convinced were going to erupt!

I'm a little concerned about the Ball - there will probably be Feral Women there as well, and wife won't be there. But they'd have a hard time getting at me even if I wanted them to what with all the crap I'll have on. Plus I can beat them off with my parasol if I have to!

1663201140233.gif

Western shore of the Everglades, anchored for the night at the mouth of Little Shark River. As remote as it gets in Florida. This adolescent Royal Tern just flew up and landed on our boat after dark one evening. Dude let me pick him up and hold him for several minutes, like he was a friggin parrot.

IMG_E2492.JPG

ROYAL TERN.jpg