Random photos: Got anything interesting, unique, strange?

I just don’t get it. I feel like most folks are unique enough without going to those lengths.

Some people need more attention than others, and once you do that there is no “off” button but I think many people don’t live beyond the moment. At some point I expect these types of people look back and say oh crap, what have I done….at least I would hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peppergat
I see “influencer” you have to be really wacked to be influenced by that. I guess you could be influenced to not do as she does once you see her, maybe that is the goal. I am to old for any of this crazy crap to make sense but I fully get some people have major issues, and they are advertising that loud and clear in my opinion.

Last edited:
Some people need more attention than others, and once you do that there is no “off” button but I think many people don’t live beyond the moment. At some point I expect these types of people look back and say oh crap, what have I done….at least I would hope.

I can see that. I mean , I get the tattoo thing or even the piercing thing to a point but dang , some of these folks are just turning themselves into oddities. And you’re right , I can’t imagine growing old like that and realizing what I’ve really done.

I see “influencer” you have to be really wacked to be influenced by that. I guess you could be influenced to not do as she does once you see her, maybe that is the goal. I am to old for any of this crazy crap to make sense but I fully get some people have major issues, and they are advertising that loud and clear in my opinion.

I saw that as well. Me being older I don’t understand that whole influencer thing.

I saw that as well. Me being older I don’t understand that whole influencer thing.

in a nutshell, people these days need to be told what to like... Enter the influncer. The more followers an "influencer" has, the more likely a company is to send them their product, at no cost, for the influencer to share with their thoughts with followers, and in some cases they'll even pay influencers in one form or another.

in a nutshell, people these days need to be told what to like... Enter the influncer. The more followers an "influencer" has, the more likely a company is to send them their product, at no cost, for the influencer to share with their thoughts with followers, and in some cases they'll even pay influencers in one form or another.

So pretty much any nutball could be chosen to hit it big if they had enough followers . That’s interesting. The shape our world is these days , I can see why they get so popular.

Reactions: reddvltj
So pretty much any nutball could be chosen to hit it big if they had enough followers . That’s interesting. The shape our world is these days , I can see why they get so popular.

It helps if you fit a particular niche... The balloon boobed tattooed one is an small example. she caters to others like her that think her look is desireable... Who benefits from her "influence" you ask??? Beats the hell out of me other than her, if you can call that look a benefit!:sick::sick::sick:🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
It helps if you fit a particular niche... The balloon boobed tattooed one is an small example. she caters to others like her that think her look is desireable... WHo benefits from her "influence" you ask??? Beats the hell out of me other than her, if you can call that look a benefit!:sick::sick::sick:🤮🤮🤮

No kidding. Just looks ridiculous. I have noticed what seems to be a trend in that look as far as the face goes. Madonna has that going on. Just weird.

I do actually have one. I took this picture at a drive through the other day. I get the decal. The thing that was strange is that a dude was in the vehicle alone. I’m not sure what the message was.

3235F2FD-AC39-41CC-B850-B1A98D5E40AD.jpeg

I totally get the influencer and applaud their ability to monetize their “gift” to influence based on certain aspects they might have, looks, muscle, certain hair, etc. have no issue with that it is just some of these are way out there and can’t imagine many companies tying their products to them. But again as mentioned maybe some products would fit some of these types of people. Also just because you call your self an influencer does not mean you are actually influencing anyone. Different strokes for different folks for sure. I get the tats are really now seen as art and a way to express one’s self and cool with that too, but really on your face. Did they really think that through and how that will impact the future, can’t imagine a yes answer there.